CH:24

Percy next morning headed to the beach to meet Clarisse and her team mate's. He arrived there and saw  a huge metal warship with cannons standing near the beach. Percy looked at Clarisse and said I knew lord Ares would have given you something nice but this is on on a whole another level. 

Clarisse smiled as she saw Percy admiring the ship. It's CSS Birmingham it was, originally, a Ironclad warship sunk at the bottom of the sea. Until father brought it back to serve her in quest.

Percy then saw dead crew on the ship. Clarisse saw the confusion on Percy's face and explained the losing side of any war owed a debt to father. Percy nodded in understanding.

Percy was admiring the ship as he felt wait on his shoulder he looked up to see Luke resting his hand on his shoulder. Percy gave him a smile and Luke gave him a grin in return, witch was a exact copy of which Lord Hermes gave him in throne room. Percy pointed it out to which Luke replied you tend to pick up habits from your father with a fond smile.

As Percy looked at the other companion to find a familiar face of Annabeth he gave her a nod witch was ignored. Percy looked at Luke in question, to witch he replied she does not like you you are a son of Poseidon and she is the Daughter of Athena and they both don't get along.

Percy imagined her reaction when she finds out he is dating her mother witch made him laugh as everyone looked at his as he was nuts.

They were all set to leave when Poseidon came out of water in his 30 foot form he touched the ship as it glowed green. Then he approached the kids as his form's changed in to his usual 7 foot form with he wore Birkenstocks (leather sandals), khaki Bermuda shorts, a Tommy Bahama shirt with coconuts and parrots all over it , and a cap decorated with fishing lures which says "Neptune's Lucky Fishing Hat."

He approached the kids as Clarisse Luke and Annabeth as Percy ran and gave him a hug witch he returned in equal passion.

Poseidon asked the kids to rise as he stood next to Percy as his one hand rested on Percy's head.

Kids I know that you are going on a dangerous quest as The place you are about to go does not fall in my domain so I have came to bless the ship for your safe journey.

Annabeth was curious to know what he meant.

There is one sport in whole seas that i have no control over, Its called the sea of monster or what humans call it is Bermuda triangle.

Now the three of them were scared.

There you will find an island in with Polyphemus reside with his sheep's those are the exact sheep's from whos yarn the Golden Fleece was made at first place. He is also the won who holds the Fleece as he stole it to enrich is island.

The trio welcomed the important information that they received.

Luke then had a question. Lord Poseidon will you helping us not considered as breaking the ancient law asked Luke.

Oh about that we decide to abolish the law as it was no benefit, after spending time with Thalia Zeus realized how much the gods have been missing from there kids life. As an immediately a meeting  was summoned to abolish the Law. All gods raised there hands. Explained Poseidon.

So that is why I could see my father a lot more said Luke. Hermes was the first to break the law said Poseidon. Luke was confused. Poseidon told them as how Luke's mother was clear sited and wanted to be next Oracle as Hades warned Hermes so he broke the law to save your mother from going crazy.

Luke's respect for his dad increased ten times after hearing this.

Hermes, Ares and Athena also showed up to meet there kids. As Poseidon and Percy decided to give them privacy and they went down to surf.

Percy and Poseidon were having a competition then Percy learned a very important lesson you don't challenge a god in his own domain. As Poseidon crushed Percy with his own wave witch was twice as big as Percy's. 

Percy was under water so he swam up moved Poseidon's board from under him. Poseidon knew he would do something like this as he jumped off the board and road the wave barefooted.

Percy came out of the water pouting and saying this was cheating to witch Poseidon only smiled.

Thalia and Nico came to see Percy as he was Missing from the room.

Thalia Nico joined there uncle and Percy. They were talking as Athena Herms and Ares joined them as Clarisse Annabeth and Luke climbed the ship and set there sails. 

Everyone bid there farewell as Percy asked The trio to message them if things went south witch was appreciated by Luke and Clarisse but Annabeth scoffed at it.

Everyone noticed it.

Athena held Percy's hand as showing him apologetic smile for her daughter. As Percy smiled at her telling to ignore it. This little interaction did not go unnoticed by Nico and Thalia who giggled like Little girls others on the other hand completely ignored it.

================================================================================

To be continued...........