the meet.

One time there was a girl name y/n,she moved from new York to Hawkins.it was a pretty big change for y/n.As her dad said"Go unpack upstairs sweetheart." he said. She said."I don't like it here."She said while walking up the stairs. She started to unpack.As she saw a picture of her mother. She said."I miss you alot mom if we could ever see you again I think we would cry happy tears. Well we moved to Hawkins. Like were you always wanted to live well bye mom love you."as her dad knocked on her door."better get to bed sweetie its 10:30pm."she said"ok."she woke up at 6:30am.her dad came running to her room saying" sweetie you need to be at school at 7:00am! Hurry!" As she ran to the bus stop she sat next to this girl named max. Y/n said"hi im new here is this the bus stop to Hawkins middle school?" Max said"yes."She said while staring at her catching feelings.y/n was catching feelings too. As the bus was here they sat next to each other talking. Will,Mike,Lucas,dustin,and el was on the bus. El sat behind them saying hi. Y/n said."hello!" El said." Are you the new girl?"el said."yes!. I I'm y/n!"as the bus got to the school. Max and y/n sat next to each other.but the teacher said to introduce them self. Y/n said"ok.hi I'm y/n greens. I like the color blue and black and im very quiet but i'm loud when I get to know you."she says while staring at max. El said to Max "are you catching feelings on y/n."she says with a smirk ong her face. Max says."no!"she says with her lying voice. At the end of school max ask El and y/n to hang out at her place. They both said yes.Max says"do you guys wanna go to the mall?" Y/n"there is a mall?!"Max"yes!!" as they walk to the mall they go in to scoops ahoy.Max says"hey robin and Steve."they both say hey.
Max says "could I talk to you robin for a minute in the back?"
Robin says"yes anywere to get away from this dingus. Steve says"hey y/n new here?" Y/n says yes."*back with robin and max* *max runs in to the back* max says"I THINK I LIKE Y/N!"
Shes says in a panic. Robin says"ok first off"Oooooooo." Max says"stopppppp." Robin says"ok your gonna need to find out if she like girls.and your gonna ask her out. Max says "ok."    ..........