well i'm

*y/ns pov*
As I woke up i saw that it was 10:20 "shit they told me to be there by 10!" As I got dressed is 2 mins and ate breakfast in 3 mins I ran out the door. I rode my bike all the way to the house and mikes mom opens the door and said "there in the basement." "Ok" I looked at my watch and saw its was 10:40 already I went into the basement and said "what do you guys need?" "Well we need to ask you something." Nancy said"So what is it?"  "Will kinda silped something out while talking." Nancy said "What did he say?!" I said angry "He said it was somthing you said the other day." Robin said. As I sat down on the floor leaning against the wall I said "Well I'm." "I'm sorry I just can't say it yet" as I went into the bathroom and shut the door I just leaned against the door and just started crying and thinking " why just why? Why did will have to say that? I'm so scared. I need to say it though  its the only good thing.how did it even silp out?"
*Normal pov*
"She shouldn't be scared to tell us." max said "well I wouldn't blam her." Robin said "well she needs to tell us at some point" Mike said.

*y/ns pov* 
Well I have to go tell them I open the door and just wipe my tears and I sat down looking at all of them "Well what he said was true," " I'm y/s." It went very silent. Robin and Nancy and just went up and hugged me "we love you every way you are
Y/n." Nancy said "well I'm lesbian and I will support you!" Robin said  as they stopped hugging me everyone hugged me and I looked at will and rasied my eye brown he knew it was time to tell mike he like him.

*wills pov*
I was so scared when I have to tell him but y/n knows I need to tell him already so I asked him "hey Mike could I talk to you in the bathroom?"  "Sure"mike said. "So what do you need?" Mike said. "Well i-" "kinda like you." "Ew!" Mike said "well i-" i said "No im sorry im dating el and I would not date you" Mike said" but i-" I said  "no" Mike said as he walked out the room.

*y/n pov*
As will and mike walled out the bathroom I could tell it went wrong but I did not bring it up cause its not my privacy. I looked at the clock and said "Shit I have to go home!" As they didn't even get to say goodbye I was already out the door.as I got home and my dad said "Hey hun." "Hi dad" as I ran up stairs and the phone was ringing and I picked it up and said "Melly" I said "y/n!" Melly said "I miss you so much!" Melly said "So do i whats been going on in New york!" "Same old same old." Melly said "I wanna come visit so bad!" I said "maybe you can come visit for Thanksgiving!" Melly said "maybe" "well I some much things I have to tell you!" I said. Me and melly were best friends since we were 4! And she is a trans girl and she knows i'm y/s so when we were talking I went on talking about max  and how cute she is "I met this girl named max an she so cute!" I said "What does she look like!" "Redhead blue eyed and she a skate border!" "She sounds perfect for you!" Melly said then we wer eon cal for hours and hours I even missed dinner just to talk to her! I really missed her so when I had to go to bed I was so sad "well i really miss you." I said "me to well good night and bye!" Melly said. As I got ready for bed I fell asleep when I woke up all I heard was  "y/n do you copy!" "I repeat y/n do you copy!"
As i got up and got the the walkie talkie and said"what the fuck do you want!" "Hi y/n its dustin get here in exactly 30 minutes!" "Why!" I here bickering in the back round like "DUSTIN GIVE ME THAT WALKIE TALKIE KNOW" and I didn't know who said that but I just said "ill be there soon." I got ready and my dad said "hey hun here is some pancakes." "Thank you." I said and I was done eating i just went out the door and started to bike to mikes house

*everyone's pov but y/n*
"So max who do you like?" Robin said "No one." Max says. Robin and Nancy look at each other."that's bullshit!" Nancy says. dustin looks up very interested. "She likes y/n!" Nancy said
"No i don't!" max says "yes you do!" Nancy said "um she did say to me she likes her a little while ago." Robin said  "No i didn't!" Max says dustin grabs the walkie-talkie  and says "Y/n do you copy?" "I repeat y/n do you copy!" "what the fuck do you want!" Y/n says"Hi y/n its dustin get here in exactly 30 minutes! "Why!" Y/n says "DUSTIN GIVE ME THAT WALKIE TALKIE KNOW" max says "ill be there soon." Y/n says.

A/n
__________________________________________________________________
Hey this is a little short but I love doing cliffhangers like this so stay tuned for the next one!