welcome to our life y/n

* y/n povs*
*that was all a dream* *alarm goes off* "ughhhhhhhhhh." I say while I get out of bed. "SHIT IS 7:45" I say as I run in to my closet."shit,shit,shit" I say in a musicly way. As I run down my  steps I say"give me some cold waffle please." I say in a panic. my
dad understands why I wanted cold waffles. As he handed them to me I ran out the door running to school cause I missed my bus.as I saw Mike I said

" MIKE LET ME HOP ON THE BACK OF YOUR BIKE TO SCHOOL!" He said ok. As he started biking I checked the time on my watch its was exactly 8:25 "SHIT" "MIKE HURRY THE HELL UP"  "I AM!"Mike said.as we arrived i ran inside the school.
I busted into the room"sorry Mr. Clarke "Go take a seat"

Mr.Clarke said.As I sat down max was behind me she tapped my shoulder,I flinched "Sorry didn't mean to scare you." Max said"Its ok" I said.

*Max's pov*
I woke up at 6:28am as I ate breakfast all I was thinking about was y/n.She was so pretty and sweet and smart.
As I went to the bus stop i was thinking of asking her out.but I didn't see her.I was very disappointed.El was on the bus so she sat next to me"Were is your girlfriend?" El said while poking me.

"Stop she isn't my girlfriend" I said. "Well were is your crush" El said while poking me again "I don't know" I said. "She is probably late for the bus." I said.As we arrived to the school i didn't see y/n there.I was kinda confused but she was probably late.

As y/n busted into the room I flinched. I was thinking of asking her out. But not right now. I did wanted to say to her that I liked her but she was clam and chill person (remember that) so maybe I should take her to the mall and we could buy clothes.

So I tapped her on the shoulder. She flinched "Sorry didn't mean to scare you"I said "Its ok" Y/n said.

*y/n pov*
"what do you need?" "Uhm could I borrow a pencil?" Max said
"Yes" I say as I gave her a pencil.*after school* "hey y/n" "Hey will" "Can I tell you-" *feels the back of his neck* "excuse you?"

"Uhm I was gonna say can I tell you something?" "Yes" "I-I kinda like mike" will says "...thank you for saying that!" "Its alot of nerves to say that!" I said. "Thank you y/n" he hugs me.

"Do you have a crush on anyone y/n?" "Like Lucas, or ,Dustin, or anyone else?" Will said. "Well no" I said."but those are all the guys you know?" Will said. I looked at him raising my eyebrow.

"Oh are you Y/S!" ( your sexuality )  will says as he's screams it.
"Shut up" I whispered "So who do you like" will said. "No one." I say already thinking about max. *will feels the back of his neck again* "Uhm I gotta go" "ok by-" he's gone before I could say bye.

*you went home* As I took the key from underneath the mat I walked inside."Hey dad" I said. "Hey honey" my dad said. As I walked upstairs into my bed room I saw my magazines all over the floor "shit" I say as I start picking the up the magazines.

As I saw my window open thats why I knew how they fell. "Ugh" I said as I fell down right on to my bed. As I was reading a book my dad comes in. "Hey hun" "hey dad" "do you wanna help me make dinner?" "Sure" As I walk down stairs I know what were making already "alfredo pasta!" I say "yep!" My dad says.

"My favorite!" "Well we better hurry if you are really hungry"
A/n i put Alfredo pasta because I like it in real life but you can change it:) *1 hour later* "all done!"my dad said "yay!" I said.

*30 minutes later* "that was delicious!" I said. "Well go get washed up and go to bed" my dad says."Ok" I said. As I took a shower and brushed my teeth I had my telephone go off in my room."whos calling me this late" I said. I answered it. "Hello this is y/n what do you need at 11PM!" "Hey y/n its me max meet the party tomorrow at mikes house 11am." "Ok just don't call me at 11pm again" I hang up.

As I go downstairs my dad says "good morning sweetie" good morning" I say as I take some eggos waffles "today im gonna go out with my friends" I say "ok when time will you be home" "maybe around 6pm or 7pm" "ok" "im gonna go get ready"
"Ok"

*15 minutes later* i walk downstairs "ok im leaving bye" "bye"

*Max's pov*
"Its back" will said "great" I said
"it has something to do with y/n" "how!" The whole party says except for will. "When I was with y/n yesterday I started to feel it, Then last night I started hearing voices saying like "y/n were coming"

"Or something like" "death for y/n"  "max call y/n right now" Mike says "why" I say "we need to make sure she ok" "hey y/n"
"Hello this is y/n what do you need at 11PM!" "Hey y/n its me max meet the party tomorrow at mikes house 11am." "Ok just don't call me at 11pm again" y/n hangs up. "Shes coming here tomorrow 11am. "Ok"

*Y/n pov*
As I got to mikes house I knocked on the door. Mikes mom Karen opens the door. "Hello Mikes in the basement" she said
"Ok" I said as I went into the basement everyone was there "hi y/n"everyone said" "hey" "so uhm what are we doing?" "Were gonna tell you something you can't tell anybody" Lucas said.

"Ok?" I said confused  "So there is this thing called the upside down and there are these monsters there is mostly likely millions of them."Lucas said "and they can take you to the upside down." Max said

"And eleven has powers so she can use them to try and get them away" will said "so sometimes you can get out of the upside down sometimes you can't."max says "its name is the demogoren and the shadow monster." Mike says

"And thats basically it" max says "so let me get this straight there is monsters and in like a other dimension called the upside down and el has poweres?" I say "yes" the party says

"Ok so like what do we do, Just wait?" "Yep" "all I gotta say this is crazy to process." "welcome to our life y/n" the whole party says.