the date.

As max went back into the front,Robin whispered into her ear saying "you got this."As max walked up to y/n she said "hey y/n      
who is your crush?" She said trying to find out if she likes girls.

Y/n said "well thats the thing,do you promise not to tell anybody that I said this?" "Yes." Max said "I like girls but I don't have a crush right now."y/n said not telling she has a crush on max.

Max looks at robin and sees robin putting a thumbs up.
So max and el wanna go shopping in the mall? They both say yes. Wanna try on clothes! max says. They both say yes

El and y/n wait for max to come out the dressing room as they wait y/n comes out to el saying likes girls. "So el i'm gonna say something that might be a little weird for you ok?" El says ok.

"So like I like the same gender as me. Which means I like girls."
Y/n says. "So if you like the same gender that means you like max and I gender?" El says. "Exactly" y/n says. Here comes max.

"I love it! Max" y/n says. "Its pretty!" El said. "Thank you guys!" Max said.Do you guys wanna have a sleepover at my house? Max says. They both say yes. "Wanna read comics?" says y/n.

"I love comics!" Says max. "Yay! Let's read them then." *couple hours later* "The end" says max. she sees y/n asleep on her shoulder. El says next to her quietly now are you catching love?"

She says with a smile on her face. Max says "yes" she says while blushing. They both fell asleep too. *In the morning* el and max wake up"She is still asleep" max says. *Couple minutes later*

*y/n wakes up* *yawns* "What time is it?" "7:20 am and it is uhh....TUESDAY! Shit were gonna be late for school!" Max says
"UH IT LOOKS LIKE IM GONNA HAVE TO WERE SOME OF YOUR CLOTHES!" y/n says in a panic. *they get dressed*

*They go to the bus stop* "hey max could I tell you something?"
Y/n says. Max "yeah?" "I think i-" *the bus screeches* "FUCK THAT HURT MY EARS" max says. They both sit next each other.

Max says."so what were you gonna say?" "Never mind" says y/n the party sits across from them. dustin says "hey y/n do you wanna join the party?" Mike says"We don't need anymore party members!" Dustin says"come on just one more!" *mike rolls his eyes.

"I guess I can be in the party?"'Y/n says with an confused look on her face. "Ok meet us in the av room at lunch time". Says dustin. "Ok?" Y/n says still confused. As they go into the school,

Max thought about what y/n was gonna say. Max's mind"What was she gonna say to me? Maybe like to go to starcourt or something." As they say next to each other the teacher said,

"Who wants to here something exciting!" The class thought it was just boring stuff "there is gonna be a school dance!" max looked at y/n straight away,"So boys ask out your girls!"

Max and y/n raised there hand."yes max?" "What if a girl wants to take a girl?" "Oh you could take you friends to!" y/n says "I think she meant like as a date?" "Girls can't date girls." The teacher said,

Y/n says "They can to." "NO? THEY. CANT." He said while walking up to her. "TO THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE NOW" max says"this is real bullShit" "do you wanna go to maxine!"

"Actually yes I do." Max smiles at y/n. Y/n smiles too
"YOU TWO TO THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE NOW." *them in the hallway* y/n says"jesus he's a real bitch" max says" sure is."

*there in the office* the principal "why is the new girl here?"
They both roll there eyes. "You both Detention until school is over." They both whispered into each other ears."we have to wait,

6 hours!" Says y/n. They both ask ask the principal if they could just have there parents pick them up, "could we just have our parents pick us up? max said. He said no. they had a plan,

So they started to be annoying. y/n whispered we should slam the chair in to the wall" max whispered." Great idea." *they slam the chair into the wall* the principal says"just leave "

As they exit the school they high five. Y/n just had to tell max she likes her in a extreme way. So y/n decided to book a axe throwing to tell her she asked her."max wanna go axe throwing

Max said" axe throwing! aren't we to young to get in?" Y/n says"no they allow all ages which is very dumb but who cares!"
They both laugh. *at the axe throwing place* y/n says"i will throw one first, but before I throw it can I say something?"

"Yes" says max. well I kinda- *a buff guy pushed her* HEY BIG GUY WATCH WERE YOUR FUCKING GOING! y/n says. "I fucking hate that dude." Says max. So what were you saying" "well-

I think I-I like you." Y/n says while shaking. * you guy look each other in the eyes* *you guys kiss* *everyone in the axe throwing place looks at you* "what you guys looking at!"says max.

*you guys stop kissing*  max says" I fucking love you to!" Y/n says."I'm pretty sure that kiss said it." *you guys laugh together*
Well we better leave.*as you guys walking you ask her to the dance*

"Wanna go to the dance with me" says y/n. "OFC!" Says max.
*Couple hours later*  *you arrive at the dance* *max isn't there yet* hey Mike, dustin, Lucas, eleven and will. Who are your dates?

Mike says"eleven" will says"no one" Lucas  says "Jessica" dustin says "suzie" y/n says"i thought she lived far away" "she moved" said dustin Mike says"whos your date." " there coming in right now." Said y/n  *max walks in* y/n says "You look so pretty max." You said

*all there mouths drop* y/n says "this is my date." Mike says"But she is- a girl?" Y/n says"What do you have a problem with it?" *you look him up and down* they all say"No."

Y/n says "ok." *you guys start start slow dancing* *robin shows up to see if you guys are dancing together* *she sees you guys and smiles* *you and max kiss* y/n says"i love you." Max says

I love you too y/n....