Chapter 3: Him

I wake up in a different room. I try to stand but I'm tied to a pole but my hands. Behind me there is a guard looking at different things on a table. To the sides of me there are multiple other guards watching. "Alright she's finally awake you may start now Lexin " the tall purple one says with crossed arms. I look at him confused when a loud crash and a strong sting hits my back.
        "20 slashes for trying to escape, and 30 slashes for stabbing a guard." He says peering closer to me. I glare at him as I'm hit again this time being worse than the first. "The guard whipping you is the brother of the guard that you stabbed and put in the infirmary." He says as I'm hit two more times.
        Tears start to trickle down my face as he hits me more. "What are you doing this, please stop!" I sob out as he continues to hit me.  I can feel the warm blood start to trickle down my back. "Once your done clean her up so she looks some what presentable for our next buyers." The tall purple one says as he walks out of the room.
       About 20 minutes pass and I'm on the verge of passing out. He finally stops and unties my hands. As soon as he takes the ropes off I fall to the floor. I feel my body being lifted up as I slowly drift off to sleep.
       White light blinds me as I open my eyes. I'm back in the giant cage. There are less girls which means I have a higher chance of being picked. I stay behind most of the girls and I hide my face in my hair. Hours pass and more girls leave and only two are thrown in here.
        One is a small skinny blonde who is scared out of her mind. I can't help but feel bad wishing there was something I could do for these people. A few more hours pass and more women are thrown in than taken out. I estimate probably around 25-30 women are locked up with me.
All of a sudden I hear gasps coming from the crowd as they start to make a path. All their heads begin to bow all of the other women do the same but I want to see who it is. Suddenly the tall purple one appears and starts talking but I can't quite hear.
And then all falls silent as a tall man steps into my view. He's a pale white and has dark black hair that is shoulder length and half of it is rude back while the rest drapes down onto his shoulders. He has pointed ears like the red of them and has dark black eyes that are only pupil. He's wear a black long sleeve button up shirt and black pants with black shoes.
His eyes meet mine and I quickly turn my head. "M-my king I wasn't expecting a visit from you today, is there anything specific your looking for." The purple one asks the mystery man. Their king? I think to myself as I try not to make eye contact again. "Well have you heard of the recent prophecy?" The king asks putting his hands in his pockets.
"The one about our future queen being our savior and being different from us?" He asks looking up at the pale man. "Yes I have been to every place I could think of so I thought why not try out your place and see if anyone calls to me." He says as we make eye contact again. I look away again and decide to move away from his view. This draws attention to me from others.
"We'll this is our newest selection I suggest those small ones up at the front they are very submissive and quiet." The purple one says pointing to the front of the cage. "They are nice but what about that one?" He asks pointing at me stopping me in my tracks to move. "That one is very disrespectful and causes such a ruckus." He says rolling his eyes. He then gives the guards a signal and they come into the cage towards me.
"I mean look at her doing as she pleases not even acknowledging that you are here, for this she shall be punished but this time publicly. " the purple one says with a smirk. "What do you mean punished?" The pale one asks as they grab me and shock me before I can even fight back. I don't pass out and I see them lift my shirt up and tuck it in To keep it there.
The then tie my hands to a pole and a man steps out with a whip. "Please stop!" I yell as tears start to form. "For ignoring the king and his presence you shall revive 30 whips." The purple one says as he gets close to my face. He then takes his thumb and caresses my cheek I quickly pull away and he smirks. "You may start now." He says to the guard behind me and I brace myself for the pain I'm about to feel.
The whip hits me and all I feel is pain. I brace myself for a second one as tears start to fall from my eyes. But it doesn't come. I turn around and I see the guard looking off to the side and next to him is that king who is holding the whip back from hitting me again. "My king what are you doing, this foul creature has made a mockery out of you and has done nothing but cause problems since she's been here." The purple one says.
"Perfect." The king says as he starts to untie me. "The prophecy said my mate would be a trouble maker." He says as he stands up from untying me. I turn to face them and they're all staring at me. Most in disgust but him. He stares at me with something else in his eyes that I can't figure out.
That's when what he says hits me. Mate? I'm not anybody's mate. I think to myself as he starts to get closer to me. I back up against the pole. He bends down and strokes my hair behind my ear putting face on display. "I'll take her." The king says and I'm suddenly stood up. The height difference is incredible I'm standing at 5'5 while he's at least 7'ft tall. "And if you ever touch her again I'll rip your throat out for it." He says to the purple one with an emotionless face.
"Here's your money" he says as he shoved it in the purple ones pocket. He grabs my arm and begins to drag me out of the building. His grip is rough and it's starts to hurt but his skin is smooth. "Ouch that's hurts." I say trying to push his hand off of me.
        He doesn't say anything but loosen his grip as he leads me to a white car. It looks like the ones on earth just more high tech. He opens the door and puts me in the car as he sits across from me. "Where are you taking me?" I ask lolling straight into his eyes. "To your new home." He says as I look out the window.

Authors note: sorry it took so long for this chapter but I was very busy thx for reading I hope you guys like the story so far.