CHAPTER 20

This slow tasting immediately made Xu Zhao, Dad Dazhuang, Cui Qingfeng, Xu Fan and Dazhuang hold their breaths, and everyone waited for the inspector to say a word.

However, the inspector did not speak, and then used the fluted cone stick to stab each of the other sacks once, continued to check carefully, smack it again, and then said without raising his head: "Go and weigh. "

to weigh in?

What do you mean?

Without waiting for Xu Zhao's reaction, Dazhuang's father said happily: "It's over, Xu Zhao, come, hurry up and weigh it on the scale."

Xu Zhao asked in surprise, "Did it happen?"

"It's over! Come on!"

Xu Zhao hurriedly carried the bags of wheat to the scale for weighing with Dad Zhuang. Originally, Xu Zhao only needed to hand in 135 catties of wheat. He came here after 140 catties, so the grain station returned him another 5 catties of wheat, and collected the public grain books of him and Xu’s father, and gave him two public grain lists to prove that the public grain has been paid.

Pushing the bullock cart out of the grain station compound, Xu Zhao felt relaxed, and said a few words to Dad Zhuang, saying that he was going to see Xu's father and Xu's mother, and then led Xu Fan to the county hospital with Cui Qingfeng.

When he walked to the door of the hospital, Cui Qingfeng deliberately went to the small stall and bought two watermelons to bring to Xu's father and Xu's mother. As a result, when he visited Xu's father and Xu's mother, Xu Zhao came out with another watermelon, which he planned to give to Cui Qingfeng. , but Cui Qingfeng didn't want to say anything. In the end, Xu Zhao had to carry it, and when he reached the intersection, he said to Cui Qingfeng, "Our family's public food has been handed over, and tomorrow we can sell popsicles wholeheartedly."

Cui Qingfeng asked, "Don't you grow soybeans at home?"

Xu Zhao said, "Grow the seeds, but you have to wait for the next rain, otherwise the bean seeds will not sprout."

Cui Qingfeng said: "Okay, tomorrow I will go to the grain station to sell."

"become!"

"You walk home? Why don't my uncle drive you, or I'll drive you there."

"No, I might meet Dazhuang's father and Dazhuang later."

Cui Qing had to give up reluctantly.

After parting with Cui Qingfeng, Xu Zhao held the watermelon in one hand and Xu Fan's small hand in the other, walking in the afterglow of the sunset, Xu Fan turning his head to look at Xu Zhao's hand from time to time.

"What are you looking at?" Xu Zhao asked.

Xu Fan asked, "Dad, shall we eat watermelon when we get home?"

"Well, I'll eat it when I get home."

"I'm going to eat a big piece."

"Row."

"Sanwazi! Sanwazi!" At this moment, Dazhuang's excited shout came from behind.

Xu Zhao and Xu Fan looked back and saw Dazhuang's father pushing an ox cart, and Dazhuang was sitting on the ox cart.

Xu Fan immediately shouted, "Dazhuang, take me to a seat!"

Dazhuang said, "Come on! Come and sit!"

Xu Fan quickly ran back on his short legs, sat beautifully with Dazhuang, and asked, "Dazhuang, why haven't you gone home yet?"

Dazhuang replied, "My dad and I go shopping."

"What did you buy?"

"Meat." Dazhuang said, "My dad bought a lot of meat."