CHAPTER 119

roll?

Just one word, like a basin of ice water, poured on Shen Jiayang head-on, causing him to freeze, staring at Cui Dingchen blankly.

Cui Dingchen stepped up and left.

Shen Jiayang stayed where he was until the sound of the car starting, and he woke up suddenly. He quickly ran out of the room, out of the yard, and onto the concrete road. When he saw Cui Dingchen's car disappearing relentlessly, the whole person looked like his soul had been taken away. Slumped on the ground.

Shen's mother, who had just come back from the visit, was startled when she saw this scene, and hurried forward to pull Shen Jiayang, but she couldn't pull it, and hurriedly asked: "Jiayang, Jiayang, what's wrong, what's wrong?"

Shen Jiayang's eyes were blank and he whispered, "It's over, it's over..."

"What's the end?"

"It's all over, it's all over."

"What's the matter? Don't scare me."

Mother Shen was in a hurry.

Shen Jiayang couldn't say a word, and looked straight at the direction Cui Dingchen was leaving. However, at this time, Cui Dingchen had already changed his driving direction and drove directly towards Nanwan Village, arriving at the head of Nanwan Village at lightning speed.

Originally, he was supposed to drive directly into Nanwan Village, but Cui Dingchen slammed on the brakes suddenly, his body suddenly leaned forward, his hands resting on the steering wheel, his eyes were blank, and his mind was all about Xu Zhao and Xu Fan.

Xu Zhao——

Xu Fan——

His Xu Zhao——

His Xu Fan——

However, what has he done in the past five years? He mistakenly recognized Shen Jiayang as that person. He couldn't give love, so he kept giving money and material things.

But what about Xu Zhao and Xu Fan?

He remembered the first time he saw Xu Zhao and Xu Fan. It was the summer of two years ago. Xu Zhao was wearing gray and old clothes, with patches on his top and trousers, and his face was yellow and thin.

And Xu Fan...Xu Fan, his, his son, is thin and small. He should not have enough to eat every day, so when he sees everything, he is greedy. He is only two years old and sells popsicles with Xu Zhao every day. Selling moon cakes... No matter spring, summer, autumn or winter, it's so hard.

Thinking of this, his heart throbbed with pain, the pain almost convulsed, five years, what has he been doing in these five years?

what are you doing? !

Has his brain and his heart been eaten by dogs? !

He really didn't dare to face Xu Zhao and Xu Fan without face. He hurt Xu Zhao and made Xu Fan suffer. He really didn't know how to talk to Xu Zhao and sat quietly in the car.

A minute has passed,

Two minutes passed,

...

Ten minutes passed,

...

An hour has passed.

The sun was slowly approaching the horizon, the sky was gradually darkening, and a sense of loneliness emerged spontaneously. Cui Dingchen was still looking at the village of Nanwan Village. At this moment, a group of children trotting suddenly appeared in his sight. Find Xu Fan.