CHAPTER 66

This person is none other than Cui Dingchen.

However, Xu Zhao didn't know and didn't pay attention. His thoughts were all on the birthday cake. As soon as he entered the cake shop, he sighed that the cakes of this era are really incomparable to the 21st century he was in, not to mention the styles. It doesn't look good, and it can't be done right now.

Xu Zhao had no choice but to choose two relatively cute little cakes from the cakes that had just come out of the oven, paid the money, and took them out. He seemed to hear someone calling him. He followed the voice and saw Cui Dingchen coming out of the restaurant next to him.

"Uncle." Xu Zhao looked at Cui Dingchen and shouted in surprise.

Cui Dingchen, who was wearing a black coat, became taller and taller. He strode up, looked at Xu Zhao and asked, "Why did you come to the city?"

Xu Zhao raised the cake in his hand to where it appeared and said, "I'm here to buy the cake."

Cui Dingchen glanced at it and asked, "Birthday cake?"

Xu Zhao nodded: "Yes."

"Who's birthday? Your birthday?" Cui Dingchen asked.

"No, it's Xu Fan's third birthday."

Returning, returning to "my family" Xu Fan, Cui Dingchen's eyes did not change, and he continued to ask: "Is his birthday today? Or tomorrow?"

"today."

Cui Dingchen was silent for a moment, and then asked, "When are you going to spend it for him today?"

"Evening." Xu Zhao continued: "It happened that Dazhuang next door also had a recent birthday, so I bought two cakes and had a lively together."

Cui Dingchen answered immediately, "That's fine, I'll go to your house at night."

Xu Zhao hurriedly said, "No, no, uncle, I have your thoughts, but you are so busy that you don't even have much time to eat and sleep, so you don't have to go all the way to Nanwan Village. I just wanted to eat a cake. , it's not that important."

"It's okay, I have time."

"It's really not necessary." Xu Zhao knew that Cui Dingchen was busy.

Just when he was trying to convince Cui Dingchen to have time to rest, a cold wind suddenly blew over, like an ice knife, Xu Zhao immediately shivered, and just felt cold, and immediately a warm feeling came over, it was Cui Dingchen's coat draped over it. On Xu Zhao's body, Xu Zhao was slightly startled and looked at Cui Dingchen.

"Wear it." Cui Dingchen said.

"What do you do?" Xu Zhao asked.

Cui Dingchen replied, "I'm either in the car or in the room. I can't be frozen."

"But--"

"Let's wear it." Cui Dingchen grabbed the white and glanced back at the restaurant. There were still customers waiting for him in the restaurant, so he turned his head and said to Xu Zhao, "Let's wear it, don't get cold, I still have something to talk about, so I can't deliver it. You go home, you go back by yourself first, and we will see you later."

"Okay, uncle, you are busy first." Xu Zhao said quickly.

"be careful on the road."

Without waiting for Xu Zhao's response, without waiting for Xu Zhao to return the coat to Cui Dingchen, Cui Dingchen had already turned around and strode towards the hotel. Xu Zhao was really embarrassed to chase after the hotel and return the coat to Cui Dingchen, but he felt that something was wrong when he was wearing it, so he thought aloud. Thinking that Cui Dingchen had always been so concerned about Cui Qingfeng, Xu Zhao's heart instantly opened up.