CHAPTER 63

Ouch! This is really speaking - a good spirit is not a bad spirit!

This is crooked! Even the basin and people fell to the ground!

It's amazing...

Xu Zhao stepped forward quickly, but before he could reach him, Xu Fan rolled over by himself, with his short arms and short legs propped on the ground at the same time. Look at the hands, look at the new shoes, all water and mud, there is no warning, wow wow cry, the voice is particularly loud.

Surprised, Xu's father and Xu's mother came out of the kitchen to check the situation. Xu Zhao quickly grabbed a towel from the wooden basin rack, dragged Xu Fan to the main room, and carefully scrubbed him in front of the kerosene lamp.

"It's alright, don't cry." Xu Zhao comforted: "It's alright, I'm not smoking, don't cry."

Xu Fan has always cried fast, but also fast. When Xu Zhao said this, he immediately stopped his voice, pursed his lips, and eased his weeping. First, he looked down at his feet, and then he said with a strong cry: " Dad, my shoes are dirty and your shoes are dirty."

This is still thinking about shoes!

He must have gone to the village to show off his new shoes just now. Everyone praised the new shoes as good-looking, and praised him for his good looks, so he suddenly had an "idol baggage" that should not have been carried on his immature shoulders, which made people laugh and cry.

Xu Zhao had no choice but to say, "Dad will brush it for you later, okay?"

Xu Fan nodded his head, and said crisply, "Dad, please clean up."

"Okay." Clean up!

"Thank you dad."

And thank you dad-

This little guy really remembered all the polite expressions that he usually taught him. He was two years old—no, he would be three years old soon, yes, it would be Xu Fan and Xu Sanwazi's third birthday soon. Xu Zhao squatted on the Rubbing Xu Fan's shoes by the basin, looking at Xu Fan who was also squatting beside him, he said, "Xu Fan, will Dad buy you new shoes in a few days?"

"good."

"I'll buy you a birthday cake."

Xu Fan opened his mouth and asked, "Dad, what's the birthday cake?"

"..." Xu Zhao looked at Xu Fan, and then he remembered that Xu Fan had never had a birthday or eaten a birthday cake. Naturally, he didn't know what a birthday cake was, so the tender chubby face was full of doubts. .

So cute.

Xu Zhao couldn't help but kiss Xu Fan.

Xu Fan laughed immediately, feeling a little shy when he was kissed, and then saw Xu Zhao motionless, and hurriedly pointed at the shoes and said, "Dad brushes, Dad brushes, Dad brushes shoes."

"Stop brushing, let's eat quickly." Mother Xu came out of the kitchen with the dishes and said, "Xu Zhao, stop brushing, come and eat quickly, Sanwazi, there is egg custard to eat at night."

Egg custard!

As a snack foodie, Xu Fan stood up all of a sudden, and chased after Xu mother without saying a word. No, he chased after the egg custard. After only two steps, he suddenly thought that his new shoes had not been cleaned, so he hurried towards the egg custard. Xu Zhao left, but he wanted to eat egg custard before he took two steps.

Is it brushing shoes or eating egg custard?

How to choose?

Xu Fan frowned and stood in the middle, so tangled, so tangled, he didn't know what to do. At this moment, when he heard Xu's mother say "let's brush after dinner", Xu Fan immediately stopped tangled and repeated. : "Swipe after dinner."