Chapter 1:I knew you were around!

People have sinned through their lives. But...there are sins that are considered inexcusable. Deadly sins in number of seven which appear in the bible abd two other less known.

On this very subject, there was a order of knights in the Kingdom of Lioness known as the Eight Deadly Sins. Each one of the member was convicted for a different crime and had tattos of legendary beasts engraved on their bodies.

Those knights were seen as heroes to the entire Kingdom. However, that quickly changed sixteen years ago when they were accused for the crime of killing the Grandmaster Holy Knight.

Not one of the seens were caught thanks to their overwhelming power. The sins disbanded and their whereabouts are completly unknown...Untill now.

A certain Holy Knight happened to have caught the news of his apprentices of the runaway princess being spoted. Seeing a chance to show hus competence he has listened and went to them.

This certain Holy Knight was a bulky man with a moustache, grey hair and golden eyes. His name was Twigo.

Twigo has send a atack of his magic and almost destroyed a hill when he delivered his atack to the princess accompanied by a bar owner, but he still needed to come down in the newly made cliff because they survived

Twigo has send a atack of his magic and almost destroyed a hill when he delivered his atack to the princess accompanied by a bar owner, but he still needed to come down in the newly made cliff because they survived. Although...the bar owner looked familiar for some reason.

Said bar owner thought to himself he was really lucky. From anyone he could face he's facing...well, just Twigo. And he should get a great help anytime soon if his senses were right.

The bar owner was a young looking boy with wild blonde hair and green eyes owning a sword sheated on his back. His name was Meliodas.

 His name was Meliodas

Twigo:Confirmation. Two deads...and a pig.

From up the cliff the three apprentience knights were looking down, unable to see anything because of the immense amount of dust. Two of them were trying to calm down the third who freaked out from the discovery of the true identity of Meliodas's identity.

Knight:Calm down. It's not like things can ge...

The apprentience knight, who should be noted for having a very long nose stopped his sentence as a foot was brought down on the back of his head as his body was brought on the ground. He felt his body sliding down as he saw only dirt...than red.