Chapter 3:Let's play like in the old times, Gil!

The two sins, together with Elizabeth and Hawk, walked through the Forest of White Dreams. They have still spotted nothing because of the dense fog.

Meliodas:It's kind of hard to move around.

Kumagawa:[Yeah. I haven't seen any dream yet, but I saw a lot of white.]

Hawk:This...What is this!?

The others looked back to see Hawk and Hawk and...There were a lot of Hawks.

Kumagawa:[Oho?]

Meliodas:So dreams meant illusions.

Hawk 1:Meliodas, I'm the real one!

Hawk 2:No, I'm the real one!

Hawk:Stop lying, you pig!

Meliodas:No, all of you are pigs.

Meliodas ran forward with a immense speed knocking over all the Hawks in the process. Everyone, except one, of them went beside Elizabeth trembling in fear.

Hawk:Can't believe...Not even Ma hit me so hard...Huh?

Hawk's confusion was rightful as right now they had a small army of Elizabeths in front of them. Each one of them eaved their hands while calling for Meliodas.

Elizabeth 1:Meliodas-sama!

Elizabeth 2:I'm the real one.

Elizabeth 3:No, I am.

Elizabeths:Meliodas-sama!

Meliodas:Oho, this is boob glory!

Hawk:This is not the time for this!

Meliodas:Alright, you need to do what I tell you. Put your hand on your check and say my name in a shy manner.

All Elizabeth said as they were told. They were shaking their bodies for the shy part, although Kumagawa thought that just looking away would've satisfied Meliodas.

Elizabeths:Meliodas-sama...

Meliodas:Now jump in one feet.

They have once again followed orders. Meliodas chuckled while enjoying the show.

Meliodas:Nice!

Hawk:Oi!

Meliodas:So?

Kumagawa:[I'll admit their illusions are good.]

Massive screws came out of the ground and moved around the real Elizabeth, fending off the fake ones and protecting her. The fake ones turned in small blue imps and ran away with different degrees of wounds.

The group ran after them in pursuit. They saw the imps gathering around a sleeping girl who looked very familiar for both Kumagawa and Meliodas.

Hawk:How dare they atack a little girl! A...little...

Hawk stopped his sentence when he saw the girl wasn't little, but had a massive size fit for a giant like her. She had brown hair tied in pigtails and purple eyes. Her name was Diane.

 Her name was Diane