Chapter 5:Explosions and girls are alwais together!

The sins of Melancholy and Wrath have descended in the Baste Dungeon, a simple task thanks to Kumagawa making a hole in every floor with tge murder of Ruin. As they descended tgey also meet Elizabeth with Diane and Hawk, although they took another route.

Kumagawa:[You finished?]

Diane:Yeah, she was no less annoying than her magic. Judging by thise holes Kumagawa needs to have dealt the killing blow.

Kumagawa:[Yeah.]

As they continued roaming the dungeon they have come face to face with a silver haired man wearing only a pair of worn out pants. Ban turned his head at tgem with his mouth slightly widened.

Ban:Captain?

Meliodas:Ban?

Ban:Kumagawa?

Kumagawa:[Ban.]

Ban:Captain!

Meliodas:Ban!

Ban:Kumagawa!

Kumagawa:[Ban!]

The three hut their palms together which resulted in a pushing contest. Ban and Meliodas began a arm wrestling match which resulted in the destruction of Baste Dungeon.

Ban:Been a while, Kumagawa!

Kumagawa:[Sure has.]

Ban:Hahahaha!

Kumagawa:[Hahahaha!]

Ban moved his hand in a attraction motion and his magic was activated. Swords, spears and axes laying around pierced Kumagawa's body as blood was splatered around. At the same time Kumagawa threw a oversized screw at Ban's head which turned the Fox's Sin of Greed head in a blood puddle.

However, this meant nothing for either of them. As soon as those wounds were inflicted tge weapons in Kumagawa's body and all the damage he took suddenly dissapeared and Ban regenerated his head, although his body's restitution was slower than Kumagawa's.

Ban:I see you haven't dulled.

Kumagawa:[Hehe. By the way, that's Elizabeth-chan, the princess.]

Ban:For real?

Meliodas:For real.

Fortunately for the doctor his daughter survived and was well. As a token of apology the medician threw the sins a party. However, Ban still wasn't able to beat Kumagawa in a drinking contest.

While most would find themselves on a terrible gead pain from so much alcohol, Ban was fine the next day thanks to his immortal body. He looked at tge table full of good looking food, which neither he nor Kumagawa touched knowing it was nade by Meliodas.

Meliodas:Alright, we're heading to Necropolis.

Hawk:For that king guy? Isn't he dead?

Meliodas:Eh, it's just rumors.

Kumagawa:[And I doubt it's true.]

Ban:Even if it is, we have our personal cheat right here. But, you've really become the master of a tavern after all.

Meliodas:Yep...and you're all gonna work there!

Ban:Huh?

Meliodas:We have a lovely waitress.

Diane:Tehee!

Meliodas:A bouncer abd occasional cook if it's needed.

Kumagawa:[If I go with violence...things might get messy.]

Meliodas:Don't worry! Being yourself is enough. And we also have a chef cook.

Ban:Oi...

Mama Hawk finnaly stopped and dug herself in the ground. Meliodas was gonna start everything untill he saw Ban missing.