Chapter 12:Did they get juicier?

The former competitors of the Vyzel Festival, as well as tge villagers of the town, were in full on panic. It was understatable after the declaration made by Meliodas.

Hawk:What are those guys doing!?

Kumagawa:[Here they come...]

Meliodas:I said get the hell out!

As giant balls of heat were falling down from the sky Meliodas acted quickly. He drew out his broken sword and performed a slash towards the magic attack.

Meliodas:Full Counter!

The balls became an combined explosion of heat. Fortunately the town remained unschatched as the flow of the attack was reversed, the explosion being detonated towards the sky.

The on watchers quickly scattered, fleeing from the scene. Form collosal flying beasts several Holy Knights jumped down on the ground.

From all those other knights, the only one Kumagawa paid attention to was Guila. Although she looked to be accompanied by an ally.

Said ally was a woman with silver hair and formely golden eyes, now turned an very dark shade of crimson. Her name was Jericho.

Kumagawa:[Well now, they seem to have taken an intensive Holy Knight course

Kumagawa:[Well now, they seem to have taken an intensive Holy Knight course.]

Meliodas:Yeah, they're both stronger and better equiped then they were before, maybe even on par with Sacred Treasures. Guila must be completly different from the one we encountered before. We need to split up!

Kumagawa:[You don't have to tell me twice, I have a hot date!]

Kumagawa took off running towards the general direction Guila had landed on. However, ge could still Ban's shouts.

Ban:Go get those thighs!

Kumagawa:[I will!]

King:Really, you two...

Everyone took off on their own, but Meliodas remained behind. Elizabeth is still in her small form, but she should return to her original size pretty soon.

Unfourtunately, this Elizabeth is nowhere close to the one of three thousand years ago. So he has to protect her right now.

As such thoughts run through his head a familiar black haired woman came into view, having traded her rapier for a lance. Guila smiled in an attractive, yet malicious way.

It's a smile he saw many times on Melascula when he was still allied with the Demon Clan. If nothing else, Kumagawa surely has a type.

Guila:It's been a while, Meliodas.

Meliodas:Yo, Guila. What's the occasion?

Guila:The experiences at the Capital of the Dead were very educational. I'm here for new oportunities.

Meliodas:...You mean oportunities for revenge? It doesn't matter, I'll fight you.

Guila:No, this time it won't even be a fight.