Chapter 8:Kicked puppies aren't funny, except when they are

The first round of the tournament was fairly easy. It just crowded everyone together and let them go at each other.

People were throwm out of the ring until a certain number remained. Really, it was just an opening act.

Announcer:Now, the preliminares are over!

Kumagawa hummed while staring at the announcer. He wounders what poor soul had become a puppet to the Holy Knights.

Well, maybe not the Holy Knights as a whole. It's a Druid artifact, so that points to Hedrikson.

Announcer:Matrona versus Griamoire!

A large and muscular man with shoulder lenght black hair and green eyes had his expression hardened at the announcement. His name was Griamoire.

Kumagawa, however, had his eyes on the girl Griamoire was gonna go up against

Kumagawa, however, had his eyes on the girl Griamoire was gonna go up against. From how the girl was giving hidden glances to Meliodas, it was quite clear who she was.

Kumagawa:[Ah, pehaps an lucky accident in the forest. But than where's Elizabeth-chan?]

Announcer:Howser versus Naked Apron-senpai!

Howser:Yo, seems like we're gonna be the second round!

Kumagawa:[Let's have fun!]

Howser:That's the spirit!

Howser was pretty delighted with the idea of fighting him by the looks of it. Meliodas, however, was a bit suspicious.

Meliodas:You don't plan on really breaking the kid, right?

Kumagawa:[Nothing too serious. It's just, he's a Holy Knight. Same with that guy in the first round. I just wanna see what kind of group Gil-chan is hanging around these days.]

Meliodas:Two Holy Knights at a fighting tournament? The work really became more laid back from our time.

Kumagawa:[Yeah, although none of them are the Holy Knight I want to see.]

Meliodas:You really got hung up on those thighs, huh?

Kumagawa:[I mean, did you see them?]

Announcer:Old Fart versus Cain!

King:That name again...

Beside tham a short old man with gray hair and closed eyes was drinking booze from a bottle. His name was Cain Bazard.

 His name was Cain Bazard