Chapter 31

Trigger warning: minor nsfw

Your eyes were bloodshot, your head was spinning, your thoughts were incoherent.

You had no idea how long it's been, and it seemed like everyone was out cold apart from yourself.

You spotted Reika sleeping peacefully with her head resting on Komori's shoulder, his blazer draped over her body.

Glaring enviously at the brunette, you pull your lips into a straight line. 

That should be me, you thought to yourself. 

Snickering, you pull up your phone and snap a photo anyway. 

You then come to the realization that you were still in your uniform and that you were in the mood for a long, hot shower despite it being 2 am in the morning.

Pulling your hand from Sakusa's, you slowly rise from your sitting position and stretch before tip-toeing out the door.

The floorboards started creaking beneath your weight, making you cringe. The distance to your dorm seemed like miles away. When you were able to reach your room, your sharp ears picked up on an extra footstep, giving you a mini heart attack.

"Shit, you scared me!" you whisper-yelled.

You had absolutely no clue how you didn't hear him before.

"Why'd you leave?" he asked, his voice melancholic.

You could immediately tell that he was still tipsy.

"I didn't want to wake you, I'm sorry," you said while pushing the door open, getting desperate for a shower.

The room was still lit by a lamp that you left on prior to leaving.

He stumbles behind you, almost tripping over his own feet, however you caught him just in time. You led him over to your bed and gently let him down.

"Kiyoomi, stay here. You can sleep if you want, but I'm going to go take a shower."

Sakusa quickly grabs onto your waist and pulls you in, snuggling his face into your chest area.

"Shower? Why? You smell nice already. Sleep with me please," tilting his head up, his dark eyes meet yours.

You caress his face and brush strands of his hair aside.

"I will, after I shower," you reply in a soft voice. You put your hands on his, trying to pry them off.

"Sakusa Kiyoomi, let go," You order sternly.

His grip remained firm with unforgiving strength.

You noticed that when Sakusa was drunk, he still behaved like himself, however he spoke and acted a lot more carelessly. 

This stubborn kid I swear-

Sighing, you sit beside him. You place your hands on his shoulders and push him down until his back is flat against the mattress. This apparently catches his off guard as his hold loosens. 

"Kiyoomi, you're tired aren't you?" you say in a soothing voice.

Your hands find their way to his tie that was still somehow neatly tied around his neck. You loosen it before pulling it out and placing it beside him. Sakusa's eyes were trained on you.