nick ~chapters 4~

I was still very confused of  what happened yesterday , did they really called me ? I didn't wanted to make it a big deal  , although I was still very mad at my self for literally freaking out over nothing,  I guess I  just had figured It out why I reacted this way  and fix it cause I couldn't react to everyone this way .
It was the afternoon and the weather was perfect, I wanted to go for walk around the neighborhood to just calm my self down but I was very very  nervous,  what if I meet then again,  what if they recognised me , and they come up to me .

You know what , sometime you just gotta do what you gotta do , so I decided to go  for this stupid walk that terrifies me so much and just deal with it .
I grabbed my headphones and tied my hair up into a messy bun and went out.

For a moment I felt great  and less anxious, but I kept having this feeling that wouldn't go away, why do I feel this way , am supposed to be happy , adjust and enjoy my time here but for some reasons I just feel numb

As I was walking back home , I saw him the guy that called me yesterday,  I froze . Why , why now. I wish he would make his way to door and get in so I could make my own way home but he didn't,  he seems like he is waiting for someone,  and that when I decided to do something that I wouldn't normally do in those situations,  walk up to my house and not care whether or not he was staring at me , normally I would just go back to the way I went , but this time I was going to fight it and go home.

When I was near the house , he still didn't notice me which made me more confident to just walk up to my door , but of course things weren't so easy . When I finally reached the door I felt something on my shoulder like someone was pointing at me , I turned , terrified to see who was behind me .
And there he was standing in front of me , IN FRONT OF ME !!!!! What was I supposed to do? , say hi , or just let him say whatever he wanted to say .

"Hey" he said , looking at me "never saw you around, am nick by the way "

H‐hey , um am new here I just bought this house I mean I just moved here .. to um Boston  yeah ...... oh and am Y/N

What was I thinking tell him that i just bought the house , bet he couldn't care less
" that's nice to meet you , I hope your adjusting well , if you need anything I live just in front of you , right here " he said  pointing  out his house

"I tried calling you yesterday from the other side of the road  , I should've just walked up to you and talked to you instead of calling you out that loud  sorry , I could tell you were embarrassed,  sorry" he said looking down

Omg did he just apologized,  I should be the one apologizing in fact I should do it now

"No no !!! I should be the one that apologized I heard you it's just ... um I.... I tend to be quite um how can explain-"

"Uncomfortable outside,  yeah I get it I mean you just moved of course you should be very stressed out and stuff,  thats okay I completely get it don't apologized it's totally fine , well have a great evening and again sorry for yesterday ,  see you around Y/N " 

He said walking out

" um yeah no worries,  s-see  you "