them ~chapter 5~

The furniture truck was parked in front of my house early this morning, I so not in the mood to unpack but I had to , at least I would sleep in a bed tonight, the furniture guy helped me get my stuff to the house and then he left , left just like that didn't even help me get it all set . Guess I had to do everything by myself......

I heard a knock at the door , I wonder who that could be , I walked towards the door and that when I completely froze as I saw them three through the window .
The three of them were at my door step !! What should I do ... answer the door you dumbass I thought to my self , so I did
"Heyyy sorry to barge in like this , I saw the furniture truck leaving all your stuff and I- we decided to come see if there is anything we could help you with , oh and these three dumbass are my brothers , Matt and Chris " Nick said with a big smile on his face
"Hey its nice to meet you " Chris Said
"Yeah same here" matt said

What the fuck they all really did look similar

'Um yeah that really nice to meet you guys both , and that's totally fine your not disturbing anything, thanks so much for your offer but I don't want to bother you guys h, so yeah no am good , thanks though "

"That's none sense" Chris said "it doesn't bother us, we have nothing to do today so why not help you out plus you if do this all by yourself you'll literally faint am talking by experience "

"Yep we are at you service " matt said with a smile

I couldn't say no plus I really really needed help so ...

"Yeah um fine " I laughed "thank you so much come in come in "

I just realized that an hour passed by and I just had so much fun , I felt alive they were so funny and great, in 2hours we finished up my whole house , and then we sat on the couch laughing and arguing about stuff .... are we friends now ?