CHAPTER 15 - FRIGHTENING NEWS

The News said : From tomorrow till the end of the week there will be a temporary curfew in which no one is strictly to go out because of a governmental work of Henus city inside the Great cave of Henus city . Pls follow the guidelines given on tomorrow's news paper . If someone breaks the curfew the Head of Government of Henus city : Ms. Diya will give a unforgettable punishment to the person. Thank you and have good night : after seeing the news I was really shocked as we had to find out about the cave ASAP .

And now this curfew was going to trouble us a lott.. and I thought they are talking about the same diya from my school who too didn't came like jal to school for a month . But at that moment I immediately called up my all the friends back to home so we all are safe ..When they came home they too were shocked . But we had to calm down we took some snacks and juices and than we went for sleep and due to lott of people in house we need to adjust that night and for other nights for a week .

I slept on the sofa next to the bed where sis and Vanshika were  sleeping so if anything unwanted situation occurs than we might not take a risk.

The next morning we all woke up and were reading the newspaper where the guidelines were given just than Kavya asked Jal. Do you know Diya from our school ??. He said yeah she is the head of the government of the city. Than I said " we need her help too and she will surely help us ". Jal said " yeah she would but she is very strict when it comes to her work so have to be careful.. and that was the point we needed to take care of .

We passed that day and were still making the plan B so if anything is wrong with the plan A than we can be safe and our work could be a success. We all were missing our homes but your destiny will take to your success of life or the failure but it also depends on us how we want it .

We diverted our mind from missing our home and the things we were doing we thought to spend that day in fun . We watched movies , played some games , made and ate delicious food and were sitting and hearing the songs in the hall with some juice .

That day was fun and we all went to sleep in the hall itself . But at night 3:00 am me and my friends heard a mysterious sound coming from outside the house . We all got alert . We took the weapons which the person from the school authority gave us and we went outside near the yard where the sounds were coming from . We all were ready and Fury too was looking very alert , angry and scary. And what we found was making us freaking out!!......