CHAPTER 24 - DIVIDE AND RULE

I turned into phoniex and flew back to my home to suprise all of my friends . After flying for half an hour I reached my home . I went inside from a small window which was open , I turned back into human . I got in and everyone were talking about me , they all were very sad .

I heard kavya say " I don't know how are we going to move forward , I am completely broken , I wanna go back home!!." I came to living room where all were sitting . I said in a puzzled voice " umm... Hi guys..." They all were completely shocked by seeing me .

Sis said " no..no.noo. this can't be real.. it's a dream.." I said " ummm...I am actually standing in front of you all." Kavya ran to me and hugged me very tightly , she started crying , she said " I..I am really sorry.. please... forgive..me" I said " calm down , it wasn't your mistake you were just hypnotized and now I am here we are going to fight together ." Daksh and Jaivil together said " But you were dead how did you came back to life ?? "

I explained them the complete situation . They all were very confused especially Daksh . Just than Dhwani said " but why does diya want her powers to be given to Daksh ?? " I said " I actually don't know that and we have to find about it." There was a silence for a moment just than I asked " where is the person from the school authority ?? " Jal said " He is sick , as he was tortured very badly so he is taking rest. " I nodded .

Jaivil said " what's the plan , like what are we going to do now." I said " divide and rule , we are going to kill that person , he is a threat to everyone not just us but even the citizens of the city. So we all have to get divided into groups and we will be finishing this matter now so tomorrow will be a big day for all of us .

So the plan is Jaivil , jal and daksh will be going to Prashil's home  and will explain the complete situation to him and he surely will help us , second dhwani , vanshika and person from the school authority will be making a plan B in case if we get in trouble and lastly I , sis and kavya will be looking after the person in the black suit , will be creating some passageways and will be getting some weapons for you all . So let's start the preparations and let's make a weapon which could be really useful to us in case of any danger . But first let's get proper sleep will wake up early and start with our mission . " All of them agreed and we went to sleep .

We all had just one thought in our minds that night " soon the victory will be ours " ... 4 am in the morning we all got up and started preparing for a very powerful weapon . I , sis and kavya left the house at 5 am and were off to the government tower of the city , we first checked the security and the public all around .

We went inside the tower it was quite empty as it was early morning just the cleaners and some workers were there . We went bit forward and after walking for a while sis pointed upside , I saw vents and that would be one of the passageways , for an hour we explored half of the tower and built passages near to the office of person in the black suit and a some passages near kitchens and exit gate and some on the top of the tower.

We came back to home within half an hour and our powerful weapon was ready it was In a shape of lighter but its main work was that it catches and stores the electricity of a complete place near to it and that means no electricity ,no visibility and we could do our work easily and it also shoots a small syringe with different liquids which can be really helpful to us .

Soon it was 12 pm and we were completely ready with everything . We thought to keep fury at safe place , so we left him at the animal care center in the city. Within few minutes prashil , daksh , jal and Jaivil arrived and we all were now completely ready to fight the evil and to finally complete this long mysterious journey ........