Left out 🐞

500 reads... I'm in disbelief.. from the bottom of my heart thank you so so much <333

Summary: Chris is feeling left out, what happens when his brothers find out?

Thank you @SamandColby_fan84 for the request!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris's POV

I wake up to the door shutting downstairs, I scrunch my eyebrows together "maybe it was mom?!" I think to myself, I'm guessing Nick and Matt are still asleep as they would've woken me up already, But that wouldn't make sense as it's 12 am they should be up by now? I make my way to Nick's room to wake him up his door is open. I peer in to find an empty bed "What. the. heck." I whisper worry laced in my voice. I scurry over to Matt's room only to be met with the same thing an empty bed "they might be downstairs already "I think I get downstairs and start looking around, nobody.. the house is empty. they left me.. I hurry back upstairs quickly grabbing my phone as I dial Nick's number, he answers "hey matt what's up?" "where are you? you and matt left me here by myself?!" "uh calm down Chris we just went shopping and we were thinking of going to the beach after chill out" he replies in an annoyed tone.

Oh

"Without me?" I whisper voice cracking in between words "Chris are you okay sweetie? " "we are on our way back okay babe your alright." he sounds concerned  "okay" I whisper as I hang up. this shouldn't hurt as much as it does, I place my phone down as I sit on the couch. I place my hand to my mouth and sob. 

They don't care about you anymore

They never cared

You're a burden 

They would be better without you

No wonder nobody likes you you are so clingy.

These thoughts fill my head I place hands over my ears to try to quiet them as I desperately try to muffle my sobs with my hands, I pull at my hair "stop please stop" I whisper feeling light-headed. Suddenly I hear the door open as someone runs over to me and places their hands on my back. "Chrissy stop pulling your hair bud, we don't hurt our body do we?"  Matt says as he takes my hands from my hair and intertwines our hands together "your okay honey just breathe calm down" nick hushes as he gently strokes the hair off my forehead. I start to cry even more "why weren't yous here" I sob "I'm so sorry sweetheart we should've stayed with you," matt says as he pulls me into a hug. "take deep breaths honey," Nick says worriedly trying his best to bring any sort of comfort. I start to calm down slowly "what happened cupcake," matt says as he rubs my back lightly " I woke up and got scared when you weren't here and I thought yous left me and it made me feel left out when you said were going to the beach since we always go everywhere together" I reply fresh tears rolling down my cheeks he wipes my tears as nick replies "I'm sorry we left you we didn't mean to make you feel left out," nick says I can tell he feels terrible "i's oka' Nicky" I reply he smiles lightly at me. " 'm tired" I mumble as I lay my head on matt's shoulder I feel him shift slightly so now I'm laying with my head on his chest "you can sleep love" matt whispers as he strokes my face soothingly, as I feel myself dozing off "Nicky come cuddle" I whisper my words slurred due to how tires I was feeling, "okay babe" he replies as I feel him cuddle up to the both of us. " 'ove yous both" I whisper "love you too Chrissy" they both reply as I feel myself falling into a peaceful sleep clinging onto my brothers.

My brothers love me and I know now that as long as I am with them everything will be alright.

------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE

I hope you enjoyed this one I know it's so short and I'm sorry the next one will be longer hopefully! also, I need some more requests so if you have any ideas just comment them under the request page! It would be very appreciated :) Again if there are any mistakes feel free to correct me! also if your thinking of writing a book like this id say go for it there isn't enough just about the triplets! anyways stay safe and remember I love you.

Goodnight <3

words:762 (rip)