Needles 🐭

Thank you so much for the endless love and support AND 9K VIEWS ASWELL AS 150 VOTES?! COME ON WHAT I'M SO EXCITED THANK YOU SO MUCH I WON'T LET YOUS DOWN <333

Summary: Matt is petrified of needles but needs to get the vaccine.

Thank you to @nocmmnt123 for the request!

(Nick can drive in this)

TW: NEEDLES!

---------------------------------------------------------

Matt's POV

Today was the day... I am getting my vaccine, My brothers got theirs done last week and I was supposed to as well but I chickened out at the last minute and that's why I now have to go today a week later, I'm petrified everyone knows about my huge fear of needles and how bad it can get.

I get woken up at the crack of dawn by Chris "Wake up Matty your appointment is in 2 hours" I groan loudly as I feel him lay next to me as he presses a warm hand to my back "You will be alright don't worry, and if you really want I can hold your hand" he smirks "Yeah thanks Chris" I say sarcastically rolling my eyes at him, "Now get up sleepyhead!" he chuckles "Okay okay.." I reply getting up and out of bed and throwing on the nearest t-shirt as Chris drags me downstairs. As I sit down at the table Nick hands me some cereal "I'm not hungry" I say putting my head in my hands, I can feel the bundle of nerves in my stomach eating me up I honestly have no appetite, "Well you have to Matty, even just some for me" he smiles, I sigh in defeat as I quickly finish my cereal, I then go to sit on the couch hoping it swallows me up whole.

Chris's POV

It has been around an hour and a half now since breakfast and we are just about to set off to go to the vaccine place, "Matt come on get in the car we are gonna be late!" I shout this was the fifth time I have asked and still he isn't listening, "Coming.." he says with a sigh "Anytime now would be great!" I hear Nick out as I see him walk over and drag him up out of his seat, "Get off of me!" he struggles against him as I open the door letting Nick put him in, "I'll sit in the back with him" I sigh getting in the seat next to him as I hear him whine "Do I have to.." he mumbles with a frown "Yes you do" Nick says sounding slightly annoyed as he starts the car and starts driving there since we already have wasted like 20 minutes trying to get him to sit in the car, "You will be alright Matty" I reply sending him a reassuring smile, he groans and leans his head onto my shoulder.

Ten minutes pass and we make it into there on time "Matthew Bernard Sturniolo to Dr Thomas's room please!" the monitor on the wall says, "B-but im not ready" he says i can see the panic setting in his eyes "It'll be alright i promise" I reply reaching to grab his hand as we walk to what we suppose is his room "Ah hello! Wich one is Matthew" the doctor says confused as Matt slowly puts his hand up into the air indicating it was him, "A bit nervous?" he asks with a chuckle "Yeah he is petrified of needles" I add watching as the doctor seats him down "Right Matthew it will only be a light sting and then it's all over and you can pick your coloured plaster" He says picking out the needle and putting some sort of juice into it, I hear Matt take a deep breath as i look overand see his hands shaking, he is picking at his nails too aswell I reach over and grab one "You will be okay" I say trying my best to comfort him and make him feel atleast a bit better, "D-d-dont f-feel g-good" He gasps as i feel him squeeze my hand tightly "its okay love focus on me don't even look at it" I say as i see Nick place a hand on his back, The needle goes in I see him wince as tears cloud his vision "Done!" "Now you can pick your colour" the doctor smiles holding a cotton ball to his arm "B-blue" he huffs out falling into my arms, the doctor removes the cotton ball as he puts the plaster on, Nick is rubbing his back comfortingly as he accepts extra plasters that Matt wanted 'just incase' " Wasn't so bad eh bud," I say smiling lightly as he mumbles something incoherently "Thank you so much," Nick says to the doctor as I send him a quick smile thanking him Matt doing the same as we continue our way out of the room and into the car, Matt stumbling close behind eyes basically closed, I reach out to grab his arm "Come on Matty you can sleep when we get home," I say hearing him let out a quiet and barely audible sigh as we all get into the car, I once again get in the back with Matt.

It has been not even 2 minutes and Matt already has his head on my shoulder fast asleep his eyes screwed tightly shut, he looks so calm yet exhausted "I think he worried to much and now he has worried himself to exhaustion" I chuckle slightly wrapping my arm impossibly more around him pulling him in closer "Yeah I'm so glad we got it over and done with though" Nick says smiling back at us, I nod my head in agreement placing my head onto Matt's.

Soon after falling into a deep sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE

HELLO EVERYONE :DDD First of all how are we all doing?! And I hope everyone enjoyed this one it took me a while :))) Secondly, we hit 9K views and an INSANE amount of votes so I just wanted to thank you all (if you read up to here) every one of your votes and views make my day and I'm so grateful for each and every one of you and I wish you all the best week :) Also im sorry if there is any grammar or spelling mistakes i missed always feel free to correct me :) Remember I love you all and stay safe!

Goodnight

Words:1086 :)