Hygiene 🌷

Summary: Chris has a hard time taking care of himself.

Thank you defnotdevon for the request <333
---------------------------------------------------------

Chris's POV

I wake up in the middle of the night, the tears streaming down my face. I try to wipe them away, but they just keep coming. I can't control it. I feel so helpless.

My brothers, Nick and Matt, are sleeping in their beds across the room. I don't want to wake them up, but I can't stop crying. It feels like my chest is closing in on me.

I sit up and try to control my breathing, but I can't. I feel like I'm suffocating. I need help.

I get out of bed and stumble to the bathroom. I can barely see through my tears. I turn on the faucet and splash water on my face. It doesn't help.

I sit on the edge of the bathtub and put my head in my hands. I can't stop crying. I don't know what's wrong with me.

Suddenly, I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up and see Nick standing over me. He looks concerned.

"Chris, what's wrong?" he asks.

I try to speak, but I can't. I just keep crying.

Nick sits down next to me and puts his arm around me. "It's okay, Chris. You don't have to tell me."

I lean into him and let him hold me while I cry. It feels good to have someone there for me.

After a while, my tears start to subside. I wipe my face and try to compose myself.

Nick looks at me with a soft expression. "Do you want to talk about it?"

I shake my head. "I don't know what's wrong with me. I just...feel so overwhelmed. Like I can't take care of myself."

Nick nods understandingly. "I get that. But It's okay to ask for help you know?."

I nod slowly. "I know. It's just...I feel like I'm a burden on you guys. Like I'm not doing my part."

Nick looks at me sternly. "Chris, you're part of this family. We take care of each other. It's not a burden to help you. It's our job."

I nod, feeling a little better. "Thanks, Nick. You're a good brother."

Nick smiles. "I try."

We sit in silence for a few minutes, just enjoying each other's company. Then, Nick stands up and pulls me with him.

"Come on. Let's go back to bed."

I nod, feeling a little more stable. Nick tucks me in and kisses my forehead before crawling back into his own bed.

I close my eyes and try to let the tears stop. I know I'll be okay, as long as I have my brothers by my side.

---------

It's been a few weeks since my breakdown in the bathroom. I've been trying to take care of myself better, but it's still a struggle.

Matt has been helping me with my hygiene. He makes sure I shower and brush my teeth every day. He even reminds me to put on deodorant.

I'm grateful for his help, but I still feel ashamed. I'm his brother. I should be taking care of him, not the other way around.

One day, Matt and I are sitting in the living room, watching TV. He looks over at me and frowns.

"Chris, have you been brushing your teeth?"

I blush, feeling embarrassed. "Um...not really."

Matt sighs and stands up. "Come on. Let's go to the bathroom."