Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Йїпё

Aliyah

I didn't want to leave her, but I had to. I had no choice, she may have been my daughter. She was not mine to take. My heart ached and it hurt so much.

It hurt so bad, I just wanted to rip it out and crush it. I wanted the pain and hurt to go away. I looked down at the bear she wanted me to have.  I squeezed the paw. Her voice entered my ears.

"I love you a lot mommy, I'm happy you came back for me. You're friend is also very funny," she giggles.

"She's trouble, baby. She reminds me of you," Kaz says.

I squeezed the bear again to hear both their voice. My eyes become cloudy with tears, my vision becoming fuzzy. I sniffled and a tear rolled my eye.

The pain was to much for me to deal with. This was all to much to deal with. The door opens and Kazimir walked in holding his own bear. His face softened when he saw the tear down my eye.

He started to come towards me and wrap his arms around me. I started to cry in his arms not able to hold in my sobs anymore. I couldn't do it anymore, no matter how much I tried to convince myself.

Being in this world was too much for me. I was becoming emotionally unstable. I was going to break again and go on another murder spree.

I needed to put my attention elsewhere. I just don't know where. Anger and hate filled my body, replacing my sadness. I was going to kill Alya for this.

I was going to take my time and cut off every limb. I'm going to feed her, her own fucking fingers. I would cut off her tongue, so she wasn't able to beg for mercy. I would make lines down her whole body to make her bleed out. I would bandage them up, so she would love longer.

I would pour salt in her wounds, so she would forever feel pain. The pain I feel now as I lost everything that I had. I couldn't only blame her, but also my father.

I don't think I look at the man again, but I would kill him as well. If he already dead, then I would do the honors in killing him.

"Don't cry," he murmurs.

"I'm going to kill her," I grit.

I meant it. I was going to kill her for this. I don't give a fuck about what happens next anymore. I don't give a fuck about what they have over me. I would be fine knowing Alya was dead. I wanted my revenge for real.

Kazimir pulls his body away and tilts my head up. He looks down at me and brushes my tears away with his thumbs.

"We're going to get her back," he says.

"I know, but let's stop wasting our time. Let's get this over with," I said.

"You're right, this game has gone on long enough. We need to take another pit stop in a different country."

"Country? Where are we going?" I ask.

"We are going to Russia, my lioness," he smiles.

"Russia!" I shout.

We are going to Russia? That caught me off guard. We have been doing so much traveling that Russia was one of the least things I would fucking expect.

Lioness was a new name he had given me. I preferred that much more than mouse, because I was nothing like one.

"I know, we have to go for a few days and we can come back."

"When are we leaving?" I ask.

"We are leaving to go back to Atlanta and stay for a week. We go to Russia after, it's best we leave the country. We have no more business here as of now and once we get back we will end the situation with your sister."