Chapter 11

{Universe Found}

{Isekai complete}

{rare-cultivation world}*

I woke up lying down in the middle of the road still wearing my assassin creed outfit. My head was aching my vision was blurry. I took off my head, and put a genjustu on my appearance to hide my horns (My appearance^ without horns) . I slowly starting leaning on a tree to gain my footing. Suddenly a carriage appeared on the road heading towards me, If they were looking to attack me I don't know if I can fight them how disoriented I am. When the carriage got closer I knew it belonged to a lord or a noble, seeing that my body is recovering I decided to stumble towards the other direction.

"Halt, our lord will like to speak with you!!" says a guard

"Well tell this lord, I'm unable to meet with him" I say spitefully

"How dare you!" Says another guard

"Wait, please come inside my carriage, it's not safe walking by yourself" I look back to see a man with completely black hair, I didn't sense any ulterior motive, as I went inside the carriage I notice It was bigger inside than outside. I sat down inside, that where he looks at me smiling strangely an then asked "I've never seen you before, which sect or clan do you come from?"

" I'm from the Ōtsutsuki clan" "Never heard of it, anyway where are you headed"

"I'm not quite sure yet, but can you please provide me with a map of this region"

" I don't have one on me currently, but would be more than happy to provide you with one at my humble abode"as he says this as he smirks. Which made me very uncomfortable, I'm just going to politely decline. "That's okay, just drop me off at the nearest city an I will find a map"

"Well that's definitely in route my father is actually the city lord."

"Oh wow, well thank you for your hospitality." Why is he still smirking, shit I don't like the look in his eyes. Right when we enter the city I'm jumping out of this carriage. As we made it to the city gates, guard of the young master start speaking to the city gaurds "The young master, brought another one, for male he really alluring to the eye, hopefully Young master Bao gives us the leftovers." Oh hell nah, I'm leaving right when we pass this checkpoint. I know he heard them because one moment he looked upset after hearing them but then kept smiling at me.

Once, we got passed the checkpoint, I thank him for his hospitality, Then I bolted out the door an after turning a corner, I used smoke release. I hear guards in the city looking for me, while I'm in my smoke form. After while a pass a store selling maps, I turned back into a solid, And 250 of my universal cash to buy a map. As I'm giving the money, two guards came in so I put on my hood, than they pull out a scroll with my picture on it. I knew he was troublesome next time I will trust my instincts.

I walk pass the guards as I walk out the shop, until I hear  " wait sir, let me see your identification."  That's when I took off running towards the city gates. When I get to the city gate guess who's waiting for me their "Young Master Bao"

 "Beauty don't leave, I didn't finish showing my full hospitality." 

"I'm Good, I have want I came for, but thank you for your hospitality "

"Well wait for my amazing hospitality at night"

"I'll rather not" Since all of the guards in the city start surrounding me, I turned into smoke and escaped past the city gate. After I was far enough away, I turned back into my original form,  An looked for the forest that was not listed by humans often. when I found the spot that was desirable,  I just asked the system who to plant the seed.  Crazy thing is it was very simple , Just  place it on top of the ground & it well sink in. 'Hey system how do we keep people from hurting the seedling or sprout.'