Chapter 17

~~~~Time skip to four years Earlier~~~~~

Shadow clone POV

I was looking into respective candidates who can become my wife.  After checking each candidates genetics for any unforeseen variable,  I  chose young female who caught my eye with her beautiful black hair, she was the niece of the chief. I was on my to propose when I faced some complications,... what should I wear. By the time I got to the village it looked like it was ransacked.  I used Senrigan, to see what happen here,  It was a young master scenario who wanted the village chief's eldest daughter.

I was able to locate where the  village chief's eldest daughter hid her siblings. They where in a hole in the ground covered with leaves and bark. I made another clone to  take them to to the valley.  I start searching for my senrigan until it showed me someone named Kiyoi an his men killing most of everybody in the village. I started tracking where he took the women an children. It was an encampment near the neighboring village. When I got their, I hid in a tree, I turned on my tenseigan, to see the atrocities that are being committed. women an children, boy & girl were being hauled away to be raped then when they were done through into a pit filled with dead bodies.

I even see a group women fighting with all their might to protect the children. My anger surged to unbelievable rate an then I used metal Release to make a bunch swords out of thin air.  I put all but one in my inventory, I coated this one with my experimental lightning, purple lightning.  I jumped out of the tree to rush the village, slicing an butchering  any bandit in sight. For some bandits I made sure I severed their dicks before I killed them.

Serene POV

"Blame your father, If he didn't just give you to me I wouldn't have slaughtered everyone in your village."

"My fff-father?"

"Dead."

I wake up in a tent with expensive decorations. I felt very hot for some unknown reason,  I heard a lot women an children screaming an yelling outside. I started pulling on the chains that were connected to a pole, Kiyoi came in the tent with a smirk "Oh, your awake, now we can begin the fun" he says with an creepy smile.  Suddenly of Kiyoi's men cam in fear apparent on his face "Young master we have a problem!" Screams of men or boys come to my ear.

"What is it?!? Don't You see I'm busy!"

"Yes, but young lord, theirs an intruder in the camp"

"How many?"Angrily shaking

" Just one sir but h-"

"If it's just one person then get rid of them"

"But that what I was going to tell you he's slaughtering our men in seconds, right now he's healing the prisoners with just his hands. We think he's that sage that's been rumored that's going around."

"Th-thats Impossible, I heard the so called sage was a pacifist, even if it's the rumored sage, why would he come here?" I only heard stories of the rumored sage who teaches about ninshu from merchants. Kiyoi and the other man left the room,  Few minutes goes by an all I hear are cries of pain. Few seconds later I hear war cry, with swords clashing against each other a sounds of arrows being fired. Later a man that looks like the fairy taled rabbit demon comes in the room. Unimaginable fear overwhelms until, he's speaks, for some reason it makes inerasable calm "are you alright?" Suddenly the world goes dark.