Chapter 25

{Universe Found}

{Isekai complete}

{BNHA world}

{1,200 years before the main timeline}

{1,100 AD}

Kushō Blood clone POV

I found myself on top of a mountain, after I took to the sky, below the mountain I see some villages. So I'm going fuck with them, I use my yin-yang sword like how cultivators do an ride it all over Asia. Once I stopped I started to place all the Lazarus pits, in specific hidden locations throughout the world, I decided to stop at twelve. The one in Nanda Parbat is the one that is  the one most powerful in recovery speed, this lazarus pit will have a darker green to it.

I reached the Arabian desert, I see a father and a son fainted from dehydration. The father seems like he's in his early thirties while the looks like the child is only twelve years old.My telepathic abilities let me know that the mother and the daughter were raped and murder by foreign invaders. Using shinjustu, I grabbed both of them an went into the himalaya mountains.  Using shinjustu I create a  palace hidden in the mountain side, made completely to of sand and different rock minerals. I also made basement which looks like a underwater cavern since it's filled  lazuras liquid.

After construction was completed, I dragged the bodies through the compound until I reached the cavern then I through them in it. While they fell to the button... I start my acting excersices "Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?" Suddenly I heard two gasp, liquid splashing everywhere as the father and son rise. "father where are we an why is this water green?" I was currently waiting in the shadows waiting for them to step out of the pool. "Hasan be careful, for some reason I feel a sense of uneasiness."

Once they finish getting out of the pool they finally notice the clothes I set out for them to wear. "Father where are we? An why are their clothes on the floor that looks pretty expensive?" The clothes were just ninja training clothes, with undershirts fishnets. After they put on their clothes, the father started speaking "Hello who's there? I know your watching us so come out"

I slowly start walking from out of the shadow in the light. "AAHHHH A DEMON!"

"Hasan, SHUSH"

"Fascinating, You were able discover, I was watching you." I said in the aramaic language

"Of course I was able to, Im not daft" Using telepathy I knew otherwise, he was bluffing.

"WOW father, how were you able to do that?!"

"Fake it, until you make it son" *whisper*

"What you say, I couldn't hear you fath-"

"My name is Inayatullah, I want to thank you Lord, for saving me an my son. Now what do You want from us?"

"FUFU, Who said I want anything from you, I'm here to offer you and your son something."

"And what can you offer us?"

"I can give you power to take on those who was involved in killing your wife and your daughter."

"If your so willing to give me an my father such power, even though you're intentions may seem pure-"

"Hasan!"

"Let the child speak, I'm interested in what he's has to say"

-their must be something you want us to do for you." I decided to release some of my power mixed with blood lust to put pressure on the surroundings areas. Outside the sky turned ominously black and a dry thunderstorm appeared over the mountains. Many thought someone angered the gods, even the traveling monks near the mountains became worried. So decided to venture into the mountains to find the disturbance, no matter how many days it takes.