The fun has yet to come (N)

POV Natasha

Emma is getting way too much attention and it is killing me. She's hot and radiates confidence which is a major turn on, I get it. I still haven't talked to her so I can't blame her. Wishing she knows how I feel. I can't stand this anymore. My feelings are getting too strong. My heart breaks by the sight of Emma being touched by anyone in a rather sensual manner. I want her and I need to tell her.

Her dancing is turning me on, her dancing with a sexy, beautiful other girl is giving me stomach ache. I want it to be me. There's so much to this girl I don't know yet... The guitar playing, the singing, now the dancing... She has this massive badass-don't-mess-with-me vibe, but deep inside of her hides this sensitive and sweet girl, which is even more appealing and is making me lunger to know her better.

We're standing in the circle, formed around Emma and her current dance partner, looking at them astonished. I had no clue. I can see Becky shaking her head while Taylor grabs my waist trying to comfort me. My eyes meet Emma's once in a while, I use everything within me to prevent myself from screaming. The dancing stops, the once perfectly formed circle turns into a bunch of people shaking.

I see Emma's lips being pecked again, T must have seen it also because she gets in between hugging me. She means well, her timing is off tho. Emma decides to walk our way, making Taylor stand in my way to grab Emma. Something is changing in her eyes as she bumps into T while passing by.

I tell my friends goodbye and walk after Emma who I find laying down on one of the couches pressing both hands on her scars. It looks like she is in pain.

"You want to go home?" I ask her wondering. She doesn't really reply verbally, but starts nodding with a grimace on her face.

"Come on, we're leaving"

She gets up and follows me to the car. As we're getting in I hear groans from pain leaving her mouth although she tries to suppress them. I start the car and go.

"You ok?" Once again I need to settle with nodding.

"Are you in pai-"

"I'm fine" she cuts me off avoiding my look.

"Looked like you'd fun tonight?" The moment my last word left my mouth I realize my tone holds some jealousy, frustration and maybe even a bit of anger. Emma clearly catches the same tone as her face is showing confusion. A feeling of instant regret shoots through my head as I try to hold my expression as neutral as possible and keep my eyes on the road.

"Are you mad at me?" She says obviously emphasizing the you and me part in her question like she wants to tell me I've no right to be angry at her but it should be vice versa. She's right. I do not have any right to be angry at her, but neither does she... I try to pick myself up and act like my tone wasn't intentionally.

"No, I am just wondering if you had a good time..." I lie.

She doesn't say anything as a very present silence hangs around us. 

Once we're both in my living room she takes off her blazer, heads over to the couch and falls back on it leaving her perfectly trained upper body half naked.

"So, did you have fun?" Anew, my jealousy evidently noticeable.

She lets out a sigh which is too loud to my opinion making me more bitchy

"you must have had fun having all these woman hanging on your body"

"Wow, wait a second" she says

"You proposed to go, I didn't ask. I haven't been over in a while so it's only logical people take an interest in me." Now she is getting annoyed.