⇚ EYE see you. ⇛

- ℍ𝕒𝕙𝕒...𝕡𝕦𝕟, 𝕕𝕠 𝕪𝕒 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕚𝕥? 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤? 𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖..

You enter past the next door, the creaking giving you a few nerves as to what you called "rush" appearing. He was still very thankful about the information and thought that there must be more then, especially since this doesn't look like the final message. You look around, the walls being the same wallpaper as the others, but more dull, the shapes blurring over. You have gotten too used to this building that you are starting to forget little snips of memories.. 

"Damn...this is so tiring, but scary too because uh...I almost died like half an hour ago? Bloody nora." You wonder to yourself why you even chose this job when it was literally more tiring than a regular nine to five..the pay was good. That was the main reason, you walk through the hallway, clinging to the pillars next to the drawers as if you are tired, but in reality you aren't really. You just don't feel the energy to continue on as if you are energetic. It doesn't feel like you should, especially since you were at deaths door. 

You forget what the hell you were doing and enter room fourteen. It was a library, filled with bookshelves, some missing books and others being fully stacked with random colours, none having any significant name.. "...Metronette X Reader? What the hell isn't that for a game on Roblox?  The fuck are these stories? Looks like they came out of Wattpad.." You walk past a bookshelf on the left, it having books on both sides, you notice a small and short hallway, and when you walk past it. You notice a gate enclosing the next door.. "Again..? Well, I guess I have to find another lever" You sigh, noticing books on the floor.

You trundle over them, they were practically worthless and not worth your time to read, backstories and art of characters were drawn on the pages as you could see on the pages, some look familiar even your viewers pointed out. It made no sense but you searched every nook and cranny. You couldn't find anything eye-catching but that was till you saw a lever, similar to one earlier and flicked it, the door opened wide as you could hear the creaking. "Those books feel like a Deja vu.."

You enter past the door, an assortment of luggage carriers and doors, all closed and next to each other like a marching squad, you couldn't find any door that looks like they are open, so you started to analyse those, that didn't have planks, the hallway looked endless, not one opened as they were all broken or had no handle, which was a bummer. The hallway warped and was an illusion in some sort. That was until you saw the iconic panel, one that couldn't be missed even though the way you found it was strenuous. You kicked it open, looking through to see an entity spawn..it had what seemed like hundreds of eyes. 

You looked straight at it and it hurt you. "Ow fuck! What the hell?"  You looked straight down and it stopped, it was another entity. One that could hurt if you peered at it's eyes, it was weird but it wasn't as unbearable as the rush, though it would take a while to get to the next door, you  remembered the layout and it wasn't straight through, which must mean that it was at the staircase. though there was a drawer so you peeked in it, it was a gold bar, you took it and went down the staircase, almost tripping. "Bruh.." You get down the stairs and look both ways, checking another drawer which was, empty.

You enter the next room and it was the same as earlier, a match the painting to its corresponding area, you look back through and see its gone. "So it disappears once you enter the next room.." You said to yourself, your chat also confused at how they didn't get injured, and only you. You sit down on the table, taking off your backpack.. "Ah right, I have this on.. and lets check the time. Crikey, I wonder what it is going to be... 11 : 59.."