The Maze of Treasury

You grab the bag, placing it back on since you had to take it off.. "What a waste of time taking it off. But damn that hurts.." You scan the room.. "Great, the pathway is blocked..looks like I have to crawl through some annoying places.." It looks like a maze, even though the room is small, it is packed with items, it looks like someone just hoarded items and well if one thing falls.. EVERYTHING would fall. "My god.. I have to go through this and not be crushed to death?"

You sigh in aggravation..calming yourself down in the time being.. "Whatever..." You scan the view.. An entrance could be seen from the left corner, but you could only crouch through.. It was too large for a normal sized person to pass. Well to be honest, you were above the average height by why did that matter?

 You got into a position like you did when you went through the vents.. The bag you wore didn't fit, so you passed it through the space.. That fit so the only thing that was next to go was you obviously.. so you decide to do it, going through, it was cramped and claustrophobic.

The humidity was insane, drops of sweat trickles down your face and you wipe them with your blazer. You could just barely get through the gap, and nonetheless, there was still more because you were not just done yet...no, this was just the beginning of the maze of crouching...

You felt the heat, it was like a bath.. one that would over time warm up slightly enough that you wouldn't notice. A trick devised to kill frogs.. Except, you were the frog. It was practically a death trap you were sentenced too... except in the style of an escape room. You were forced to choose left or right.. 

"Great.. guess I have to think of gut instinct.. give me a moment guys.." You stay calm and collected, thinking about your inner self and choosing which path.. "...Gut instinct tells me to do a coin swirl..." You take one of your coins.. a golden one which shone as bright as it could.. you placed it on its edge.. "Heads will be left, tails will the right.." The coin stood on the edge of its octagon shaped edges..

It was wide enough to stand upright just fine, and then, placing your finger on the right edge of the coin, you flicked it with full force.. It's motion spinning like a Beyblade.. It bounced around the area due to the low surface area, but high item density in the in the area. It was a deadly weapon and was not going to stop soon. 

 It kept spinning on its axis, a formidable spin as it had already been so for a minute yet hadn't stopped... but it started to slow down..and then, it stopped. No sound could be heard.. the breathing created by your mouth was slow, and effortless..then you shouted.. "HOW?" The coin, even after its momentum had stopped..

On the edge. The coin had done something that shouldn't have been plausible, yet it did.. "What do we call this.. heads was left and tails was right, but what would this be...middle?" That's weird..there is no middle path..UNLESS! You Bang on either sides, and it falls..

A loose panel, that had a secret path behind it.. "That was to be unexpected you know.. though that was some uncanny luck for it too lay in the middle.. Thankfully I wont be here for longer.." You sigh before crawling through the crevice..until you reached a room, it was marked in a language you couldn't understand..

It puzzled those that saw it.. "Huh? This room has markings that aren't in any known language..I swear to God if the people who made this hotel are aliens, I wouldn't even be surprised." You opened the door, and for some reason, had a chest.. 

You walked towards it, slowly as it was suspicious.. but when you opened it..laid something much more expensive than those items you saw earlier..."H-HUUUH?- THERE'S SO MUCH GOLD?" You tried to hold it, and it was heavy..it was real gold.. that must've been worth a ton. "god-damn this feels more like an abandoned mansion than a 5-star hotel.."

"...Though this place itself feels eery, even the workers didn't look normal, inhumane.. did I even see their face..?" You asked to yourself in confusion. you tried to recall it but you couldn't. Even the place seemed sketchy but, you believe that it's not simple to really leave this area.. "guess i have to continue through this place.." you think about it, you take as much gold as there was in the chests, before fleeing to the door.

                                  ♥ ▌│█║▌║▌║ NEXT DOOR ║▌║▌║█│▌ ♥

You enter the next door. A hallway covered in doors, but also luggage and carts. it was a winding tunnel. "Haa- how great." You think to yourself.. "It's at the end obviously.. but that will take a bit.. look at this clutter- guess those guys really don't clean the hotel." You step over the luggage that blockaded the door..

There was a lot of items for sure in this hallway.. you don't know how much but it was definitely a few dozen pieces.  "Well I guess its another maze eh? They surely do love this stuff.." You say before traversing through the winding track.. "Viewers bore me with some information.." You say out loud before a few of your viewers send in donations telling several bits.. one such caught your eye.

"This decor hasn't been used since the 1940's to 50's..this hotel also is made out of very intricate designs from that era. This definitely looks abandoned from that area. Also the fact that during that time these places were used as hospitals. It will be expected to see an infirmary.." A viewer replied with..

"Interesting.. I guess this is a hotel that has been left abandoned for 70 years?" You traverse through the pile, most of the doors are locked, or had their hinges gone..but some had claw marks. That was unusual. But nonetheless, you got through and entered the next door..but this time it felt stranger.. "Hmph- Wait what the hell are those-AY WHAT THE?"