⇚ A gallery of Art and Memories. ⇛

Your stream goes up in a roar of viewers, as many are reacting with positive things. Some still believing the stream to be staged, which would not make sense. Though you yourself would wish that to be the truth.. You look back at the viewer count, what used to be a few dozens, now you are at the front page practically. Thousands are watching the story unfold from your perspective, and many have reacted. Including BoistCritical... Well that is what you heard from many. That was one thing that surprised you, especially since you had been a long time viewer of him..

"Damn, I didn't know I would blow up..."  
You say, getting off the wooden chair, pulling it slightly back, before placing it back into its desired place. You place on your backpack, it was a decently portion lighter, due to you relieving its weight from taking out the cake. Which you had packed.. Though the bottom was filled with golden coins which you had found, you had already found a dozen...and a small gold bar, but you expect there to be more as you hadn't even reached a quarter of the way done.

You slide it through your arms, tightening it back up.. It feels better to hold and you walk to the oval shaped painting which was on the wrong set.. It was supposed to be in the north east corner but was on the south west. You peered at the painting whilst walking to its desired placement, it was similar to an artwork you saw a few years ago...it's black and white character was outlined, style too..it was well made.. You were a bit annoyed the table obscured the path, but it didn't take too long for you to swap the paintings, a small squared painting you then held. 

It too had a design that felt like a phantom itch, one you couldn't scratch as you couldn't memorize where you thought this came from.. It had a graffiti-like style and was marked with 1UP, which is a popular German graffiti group. You carried that past to the empty slot you had opened earlier with the moving of the oval painting..
"Huh...so this is like a criss-cross pattern huh? alright then.." You move over, taking the items from inside the drawer and placing it into the bag.. "Heh this is going to weigh twelve tons by the end. That's still less than how much one of my old classmates weigh..." 

You walk up to the rectangle painting, on a landscape form, it was historical, being coloured in water paint and had even been dated in the back, being dated at over two centuries ago.. something being a century old is rare even now.. and two centuries old as a painting? This hotel sure was strange.. Whatever, you have a thing to do, strolling towards the next painting, laying the other one down...it was a portrait rectangle. One depicting of an old manhwa you read when you were 14.. 

"Ah...Omniscient reader, such a good story it was..sadly it ended at 3149 chapters. It sure was a great story to read though, wish there was more.." You say, some members reminiscing the memories of reading it.. You place it back into its final place, the fireplace dissipating into the ground..how amazing it looks every time you saw it. You enter past, the door hanging open..an overpowering darkness overwhelmed the room..

"AY FAM I CANT SEE! ME FUCKING EYES!" Frustrated, you light the lighter, making sure to use the least of it.. "Man I can't understand what room this is because its more darker than 3 am when I tried to hide from my mother..."  You joke, hitting into a pillar.. "Bruh.. aint no way I just hit into a pillar, bum this fam.."  You look to the right and see a drawer, picking the coins.. "Uhh I forgor if it door 18 or door 17... Uhhh my memory's terrible..Anyways lets try find this door else some thing will just sneak up on me and take me out.."

Some find it funny how you say the 'I forgor' meme..but others also understand, as they can not see much, some try direct you but its no use. Not even your phone or camera gives off light.. "Man I wish a bought a flashlight... These devices are useless..and the lighter isn't that great either."  Pissed, you walk to the exact other side. Unknowing that a staircase was there, you slip on air and fall down the stairs.. "OW! FUCK! SHIT DAMN! Urgh.. that hurt...man, at least the camera aint broken.." 

Your stream is confused, why do you care for your camera more than your physical health..Some trying to relay that to you..A few notifications pop up as donations.. "Uhh...I legit got this job to get money..why would I not care for a camera that could be also seen as potentially the last moments of life.."  Your stream says fair enough... "Well damn, I guess I know which room I am in...Uh I guess I should get up.."

You get up slowly, aching slightly.. "Gotta be careful..."  You light up the lighter, walking both ways, the corridor was short and you came up empty handed.. "There isn't a door here? So that must mean it goes downstairs..."  You walk to what you think is the edge of the staircase.. "Alright where's the handl-!"  You hear a sound, which sounds like it came from the corner of your ear..a 'Psst~' was heard.. "AYO WHAT THE FUCK?"  Your head turns 50 or so times in 2 seconds, before turning around and almost jumping. A tentacled monster, having six slimy tentacles, stared at you, with large teeth forming a large grin across its face.

The black substance trickles down its head and its blinding eyes could be seen. It then screeched at you with deafening sound...
"MAN THIS AINT A HENTAI!"  You almost fall back, clutching onto the railing..It disappears into the darkness.. "Aw hell nah I aint staying no longer, I don't care I'm out!"  You rush down the stairs, and check both doors, one would surely be open.. the left was a bummer, being blocked with planks, but the right door was working, passing into the next door, not much being in it...You check the drawer, finding nothing. Getting back into the light..

𝕃𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕘𝕠 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕒 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣...𝕒

𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕦𝕙𝕙 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕗𝕗𝕝𝕖