⇚ Happy birthday to me..(Will be removed soon.) ⇛

- ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠, 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕪 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕚𝕥𝕝𝕖, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖...𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪! 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝..𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕣..

You open your bag, taking a small cake that you had bought at a nearby store that served cheap cakes. Opening the box and placing it next to you, you support your phone up. You place a candle on top of it and light it up with your lighter. You start to sing the happy birthday song to yourself, tears trekking down lightly.. "Happy birthday to me.." Blowing out the cakes single candle. Before cutting it and eating a slice.. "How wonderful.. even at a time where I can die..I will eat a cake, because after-all.."

"I will make it out alive." 

You calmly eat slowly, watching your new fans say positive things, especially since they also feel bad for you.. "Heh..so I turn twenty four.. how sad."  You have eaten half of it, washing it down with some water that you will ration. Especially as, you don't know when you will leave this hell.. You finish eating the chocolate cake, it was good. Tasted as what you expected, it was filling.. You throw the box away. 

"I wonder what the hell I will do if I do escape, streaming seems better than being here, doesn't it guys?"

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥, 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙...𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕚𝕥 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥.