Chapter 109 - Fairy Tail vs Grimoire Heart: The War Begins...

Gajeel and I stood together facing the two Grimoire Heart wizards. My magic was pouring out of my body as I glared at the duo in front of me. These two guys attacked Juvia and Levy just because they want to start a war with Fairy Tail, and I am going to make them regret even touching those two girls. RuneSave had lengthened into it's Masamume form in my hand.

I raised my hand in the air and feathers came to existence all around us drawing the attention of the two dark wizards in front of us. At the same time, the one with the blade suddenly drew it out and then the Western scripts word for SLICE appeared in midair causing a wave of magic to head straight toward the two of.

With RuneSave I instantly moved to intercept with my blade causing the wave of magic to slice out of the way. Gajeel took this opportunity to let out a large dragon roar, toward the two enemies across us.

The large blast of magic caused large explosion in front of us as wind blew through the air as well as dust toward us as the Dragon Slayer came to stand beside me again.

"Think that got them?" he asked.

"No…"

A wave of something shoots through the smokes causing my eyes to widen and I felt the wave passed right by my head as pain shoot through my cheek at the sudden attack. Then even more of them started to pierce through the smokes.

"Heaven's Feather Shield," I yelled out.

The large shield of feathers was summoned out in front of me to block the numerous attacks that were coming through but it was almost useless as the numerous stabs started to pierce through my shield of feathers causing me to grit my teeth.

His magic is dangerous, I thought, His western Scripts magic is piercing through my Shield like it's not even there.

"Eve above," Gajeel yelled at me.

From above us, white eggs were falling toward us causing me to blink in confusion for a few seconds before the eggs hatched and then fists rained down upon us as a voice yelled.

"Egg Buster,"

The attack hit us straight us and I can feel pain from the numerous attacks that rained down upon us and I can feel the blood falling from my cheeks as I jumped back with Gajeel in tow. The young man had a frown upon his features before he launched his Iron Dragon Fist toward the large chicken that was above us.

Then the samurai who had his hand upon his blade made to attack him. I charged forward, protecting Gajeel's back from the attack as the slice when straight through my stomach drawing blood, but with RuneSave I launched my own attack at him forcing the enemy to dodge back.

"Eve," Gajeel yelled noticing my wound.

"It's nothing," I said to him, still on my feet, "I can still fight."

"These two are pretty good," Gajeel said to me, "But you know that the guy with the sword is more troublesome right."

"I figured that out from his Scripts magic," I told him, "And they cover each other's weakness quite well too. These two are used to work together to be able to fight this well."

Gajeel chuckled, "Well the same can be said about us."

A smirk worked its way upon my lips.

"You're right," I told him, "We have years of experience at working together under our belt…we can take them."

The two of us exchanged glances and he nodded at me. I summoned my wings out and feathers started to appear all around us completely overtaking, baring our way from the enemy as the large tunnel of gold feathers completely overtake us.