Chapter 113 - SkySlayer

Mirajane's battle against RustyRose was nothing short of complete and total annihilation from the She-Devil. I stayed seating on my bed, staring at her as she completely fought against the enemy that had come for us and seeing her like this it made me realize why they called her the She-Devil. Her power was also completely off the chart too, as I stared at her, completely taken aback at how powerful she was.

I knew Mirajane was strong.

There was no doubt about it but to actually see it like that…it was something else entirely.

"The tales they told of you are true," RustyRose spoke out, as he slowly start to stood up, staring at the woman across him, "But your power has nothing upon my Arc of Embodiment. Come forth, my Guardian Saint Beast."

Around him appeared a large dragon like creature with metallic like body and glowing purple eyes causing my eyes to widen in shock at the mere size of it. I never expected something like this…

"Where did that came from?" Levy said, her eyes wide with shock as she stared at the large creature that appeared out of thin air.

Mira looked up toward the large creature that had appeared in front of her without budging an inch. The large creature launched a large blast straight toward her and Mirajane raised her hand and launched a large blast of her own causing the two to clash as the world shook and large winds danced throug the area sending rainwater flying everywhere.

Then shockingly, Mira managed to push the enemy's power and her attack took down the large Saint Beast causing it to fall down in pieces upon the ground as it turned into nothingness around us. Mira then turned her attention toward where RustyRose was. The Kin of Purgatory was standing up, looking completely surprised at how powerful Mira was.

"How…How can this be…?" he said, "You…You're stronger than I am."

"I will show you," Mira said as she approached him, her blue eyes narrowing in anger, "I will show you what it means to anger Fairy Tail. You dare hurt my baby brother, and my friends…I WILL MAKE REGRET EVER SETTING FOOT UPON THIS ISLAND."

Mira yelled out as she charged out straight toward him.

"You want to make me feel fear?" RustyRose said smiled, "How about I let you face that same fear."

All around him, purples shadows grew around him.

"These racing thoughts of fears are like my fuel," RustyRose said his grin grew upon his lips, "They serve to spur my imagination. Go forth spirits of Friettia, Dine upon the souls of Fairies."

Mirajane's form was overcome with the amount of magic that was launched toward her as they took hold of her body completely and she was slammed down upon the ground in a large boom.

"Mira," Levy yelled out, "This guy's summoning magic is insane."

I slowly sat up from where I was lying down.

Damn it, I thought, If only I wasn't as wounded as I am…I could have done something…

"It's not summoning," I said drawing Levy's attention toward me, "His magic let him use his own imagination as a weapon…this guy's ability is insane."

"His imagination," Levy said, "Then…a magic this powerful…could it be Ancient magic?"

"You are quite correct," RustyRose said with a dark grin upon his features, "The Arc of Embodiment magic is one of the lost Art taught to me by Master Hades. It's power is as limitless as my imagination and you are now facing your own demise."

Levy narrowed her eyes before she wrote a word upon the air in front of her.

"Solid Script, Wind,"