2

Javon and Jaden came and sat next to me, I hoped that they wouldn't talk to me, but they did.

"What page are we in" Jaden whispered  "118" I replied and they opened their books. Near the end of the lesson, a girl walked up to Jaden and tried to ask him out.

It was visible that he didn't want to and tried to tell her that without hurting her feelings. I just watched while secretly eating M&M's.

She didn't take it well and threw the paper to his face, walking away. I laughed "Hey, that's not funny" Jaden groaned "sure it wasn't" I said, and Javon laughed. 

"Shut up" Jaden mumbled "want some?" I said gesturing the packet and they took some "Hey, no, the blue one is mine" I said and they chuckled. 

"Sorry Princess" "Don't call me Princess" I said, glaring at them and they chuckled again "You're coo" Javon said "tell me something I don't know" The bell rang and I quickly grabbed my stuff and left "Bye losers" 

-Jaden's pov- 

When we first started school, we were surprised to see the change in people. Mostly, the whole school wanted to be our friends, even the people who used to bully and hate us. Every girl tried to ask Javon and me out, but we declined every single one of them.

We came late to class and saw two empty seats at the back of the room and that's where we met a cool girl who we didn't get the name of. 

Today I found out we had a math test and panicked a bit. 

When we were handed the paper I read every question and did not know what they meant and how to solve them. 

I looked at Javon only to see that he was already looking at me.

we're fucked 

Halfway through the lesson, my paper was snatched from me. I turned around to see the same girl we talked to in history. 

It took me a minute to realize what she was doing, she was doing it for me, I grabbed her paper and handed it to my brother. 

The girl took the paper back and handed me mine, she grabbed her paper and her things and gave it to the teacher leaving for an early break. 

When the bell rang we went to the cafeteria and sat at our usual table and from a distance I saw the girl.

The girl we still haven't got the name of, I nudged Javon nudged me back "what?" he asked annoyed "Dude, that's her" I said "who?" "the cool nerd she's reading a book alone at the last table" I said and he looked around and saw her.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go talk to her" he said getting up. I followed him and sat next to her "Hey" we said and she took her eyes off her book and looked at us confused.

"Can I help you?" "yeah, we never really got your name" Javon said "why do you want my name?" she asked "because we wanna know your name, we wanna be friends" he said and she laughed.

"Yeah sure" "What's so funny?" I ask and she looked at me "the famous Walton twins wanna be my friends" She said and we nodded. "Ha ha sure I don't believe you" she said and left the table.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Do you think Y/n should believe them or make them earn her trust?