13

I was laying in bed scrolling through TikTok, watching the edits fans made of Y/n.

Our fans liked Y/n as much as we did, and made a couple of edits of her with clips from our live where she was laughing googling messing around they shut us together and also shut her with Devon Jayla, and even Kylee.

I went out to my contact and called her "Hey Y/n/n" "hi" her voice was quieter and it sounded like she was crying.

"Y/n what's wrong" I asked worriedly "nothing" she said but I knew she was lying "I'm coming over right now" I said "no Jaden don't, I'm fine" "I know you're not I'll be there in five" I said hanging up the phone.

I wore my shoes and went to her house, which wasn't that far away from ours. I rang the doorbell and her mother answered it.

She smiled when she saw me and said "she's in her room" letting me in, I thanked her and walked upstairs. I knocked at her door and told her to open up "Jaden go away" from her voice it sounded like she was crying.

"No" "go home" she said from behind the door "no I won't, I'll stay here and wait for you to come out even if it takes the whole day" I said, sitting down my back against her door.

Y/n had sad music playing so I sat there humming along to it "Jaden are you still there?" Y/n asked an hour later "Yup are you going to open up the door?" I asked "no so you can leave" she replied "well then I'm not leaving until you open up"

-Y/n's POV-

It's really late and I wasn't sure if Jaden was still out there or not because he wasn't answering me so I slowly unlock the door.

I slowly open the door and saw Jaden sitting on the floor, his back against the wall with his eyes closed. He was asleep.

I felt bad for him "Jaden" I whispered running my hand through his soft hair "Jaden wake up" I said, likely shaking him "Y/n?" he said, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"Yeah, come in let's go to bed it's really late" I said helping him up "okay" he said tiredly.

When we go close to the bed, Jaden stopped and looked at me "wait, what happened to you? Why were you upset?" He asked "I don't want to talk about it" I said "but are you okay now?" he asked and I nodded.

We got in bed and I had my back facing him, Jaden then shuffled the little and placed his hands on my waist, pulling me closer to him.

I felt butterflies in my stomach and cheeks heat up. 

I didn't know what to do but when I heard his soft snores, I felt calm and even placed my hand on top of his.

I felt really comfortable in his arms and it felt a nice feeling to be there.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Why were you upset?