21

Right now I'm FaceTiming Jaden we've been talking for a while now.

"You know prom is tomorrow?" Jaden said and I nodded " If you changed your mind, you can tell me know that right" he added " Don't worry I didn't change my mind but if you did-" "no! no I didn't I just wanted to make sure" he quickly said making me laugh "okay"

"So...do you have your outfit ready?" I asked and he nodded "it's a really nice suit" he said.

"Tomorrow my dad is taking me to get my hair done" he said "hair done?" "don't it's nothing big" "Jaden Walton If you cut your curls I'm gonna kill you" I said and he chuckled "don't worry I won't"

"Alright it's getting late now and quite frankly I have a busy day tomorrow. My mom is taking me to her favorite salon/spa and wants us to do all these crazy things" I said.

"Okay..btw I'm coming over to pick you up at six since the party starts at 5:30" he said "sounds great"

"Okay I gotta go byeee good night" "good night!!" Jaden yelled before I ended the call.

-Time skip-

I woke up, took a shower, and went downstairs where I had breakfast.

After breakfast, my mom took me to the spa where we did so many things like massages, facials, and pedicures.

After we had lunch together she dropped me off at the salon where they took care of my hair.

They did a hair mask, then proteins, then did my hair. While that was happening, my mom went and took my dress from the shop as it need a little fixup.

You went back to the house and I started to get ready, I wasn't really the best at makeup so that's why my mom did my mine.

Let's just say she did an amazing job.

I put on my dress and jewelry and as I was wearing my heels, I heard the doorbell then my dad yell "Y/n Jaden's here!"

So I quickly put on my heels and grab my Purse, I took one final look at myself in the mirror:

This was my look : (if you don't like it, just imagine something else)

-Jaden's POV-

-Jaden's POV-

I rang the doorbell and her dad answered it, he let me in and asked how I was before informing Y/n that I came.

"Look Jaden I am a guy who cares for his family so much and I am way overprotective of my daughter Y/n. I think you're a really nice guy for her and trust me that's a big thing coming for me. I trust you with my little girl so don't prove me wrong and let me regret it because if you did, I will end you" Mr. Y/l/n said seriously.

"Don't worry sir I won't do that" I said and he nodded "good"

"Alright boys are you ready!!" Mrs. Y/l/n said excitedly walking downstairs. "Oh Jaden you look handsome, are you ready to see y/n" she said, and I nodded.

"Y/n honey come downstairs!" Her mom yelled "coming!!" Y/n yelled back.

Seconds later Y/n walked downstairs and felt my breath taken away.

She looked stunning

I was so mesmerized by her beauty that the corsage box fell from my hands, I quickly picked it up and heard Y/n giggled "are you Okay?" She asked and I nodded feeling my cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

"Y-you look beautiful" I said and "so I didn't look beautiful before" she said and I quickly shook my head "no, no you look beautiful every day but today you just- you look- wow I don't even know what words to use"

Y/n blushed and I felt myself blush too "okay you two let's take some pictures for memories" Y/n's mom said.

"Mom no" "Y/n yes, we have to you two look so adorable" she said and Y/n groaned "it's okay it's just a couple of pictures" I said "fine"

After taking pictures, I got a notification from Javon asking, when are we gonna coming since everyone is waiting for us on the party bus.

"Alright we should go now" Y/n said and I nodded.

We got to the party bus, and everyone was shocked to see how Y/n. They cheered for her and made her feel happy and comfortable.

She turned around to face me and said "I forgot to tell you, you look really good tonight, I love the haircut" I blushed and thanked her.

"So Y/n where are your brothers?" Javon asked "picking up their dates I guess" "guys we're close get ready" Kaylee said.

The bus stopped and we all got ready to go down, Jaden gave me his hand to hold which I happily took.

We left the bus and walked into school....

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: what are things you wanna do at prom?