11

Somehow, Javon and Jaden were able or should I say forced me to get out of bed and go to their house.

I sat on the couch and threw my body to Jaden "I want to go home" "too bad" Javon chuckled. We decided to play Monopoly and I was winning which I guess they didn't like.

"Let's play truth, or dare" Daelo said bored since he was not playing with us, but I told him that we could after I win.

And that's what happen after I won we started to play truth or there, and ask her a couple around it was my turn.

"Y/n truth or dare?" Jayla asked "truth" I said and a groaned "pick dare and be brave for once" they said "fine dare" I said and they were surprised that I actually agreed to it.

"Wait! we have to give her a good one" Javon said and they all looked at each other and got into a circle discussing the dare were they going to give me.

Five minutes later, they pulled apart and had a smirk on their faces

Oh no

"Show us your face" they said and I replied with "no" "Y/nnn-" "nope don't even try" "Y/n please" "no you know how I feel about that" "fine you don't have to show all of us, just one of us fine" they said.

After them whining and complaining, I finally agreed "but with one condition, I'll choose the person I'll be feeling my face to" I said and they agreed.

I looked around and said "Daelo" "Daelo!?" They said surprised, and I nodded "why Y/n I thought I was your best friend" Jaden said.

"Sorry, it's Daelo or no one" I said fine they called Daelo and we went to the kitchen "are you ready?" I asked and he nodded excitedly.

"All right" I took off my mask quickly and put it back on "hey no not fair I didn't see right" he said and I chuckled "fine" I took my mask off fully and he told me to smile so I did.

"You're really pretty" he said surprised "thank you now I'll put it back on" we walked back to the living room and they asked Daelo how I looked. 

"She's really pretty" he told them "now I really wanna see your face" they saided "mhmm maybe one day"

-Jaden's POV-

Y/n left and I couldn't help but think about what she actually looked like so I called Daelo and I asked him to describe her face to me again

While she told me her features, I started to imagine her face in my head, trying to draw it the Exact way Daelo is describing it.

There was a couple of looks I had made, and each one was prettier than the other God I can't wait to see her face.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

AN: You are so pretty and unique and just know that I love you and if you ever need to talk my messages are open for everyone <33