8. Remote Island! Part 1

What is the meaning of boss of this island?

Dariel was scratching his head as he didn't understand the notification very much. After he closed the notification another notification appeared in front of Dariel.

" Congratulations You Have Level up to Level 50"

" Congratulations You Have Unlocked System Shop"

"Congratulations you earned 5 000 000 000 GCS"

" Congratulations you are earned 500 000 000 exp points.

" Congratulations you have unlocked barracks "

" Congratulations you have unlockedairport "

" Congratulations you have unlocked Shipyard "

" Congratulations you have unlocked Department of Space, and Aeronautical Agency"

" Congratulations you have unlocked University "

" Congratulations You have unlocked the high school "

" Congratulations you have unlocked the elementary school "

" Congratulations You have unlocked Telecom company "

" Congratulations You have unlocked TV and Radio station"

" You have unlocked Printing Press "

" You Have unlocked the Department of Health "

" You Have unlocked Police HQ "

" You Have unlocked Computer manufacturer company"

"You have unlocked smartphone manufacturer company"

" You have unlocked Heroes "

Dariel then stopped the notification as it blocked his sight and there were many things popping around his sight. Dariel then ordered the pilot to land near the troops. After landing, Dariel got Off the chopper and looked at the damage caused by the troll. Dariel went to the tank after his inspection the commander and gunner got out of the tank and saluted Dariel. Dariel saluted back at them, he then said to them "you were just right in time of our rescue, I didn't know what more damage that troll will bring to us. I will be sure to reward your crew for this.

The gunner said to Dariel in a worried and embarrassing tone " Sir can we request for medics for the other two crew.

Dariel immediately told one of the men following him to call medics the soldier replied " yes sir " and immediately run to look for a medic.As the man brought back a medic. George the gunner pointed to the tank and said to the medic " the two people in the tank need some medical attention. "

The medic then looked inside the tank and saw an unexpected scene. He saw Tamulo and Jose who had injuries and was unconscious and had their mouth foaming but was instinctively reloading and driving. The medic thought that their brains were performing their roles but their bodies looked like soulless.

The medic immediately called his team and removed the two soulless bodies from the tank. The two were being brought back by the medics to life again.

Dariel was surprised at the scene in front of him.George took his opportunity to whisper what happened to the two, as commander Leah wasn't looking at them. Dariel was shocked hearing these and thought to himself I shouldn't put her in a bad mood when talking to her.

After that Dariel ordered his men to gather the corpses of their fellow soldiers. He was gonna give them a proper burial when they got back.After they gathered all the corpses he then ordered all his men to return to base.