Prologue

"We Shouldn't Fear Change Itself, But Only Who We Might Change Into." – Misty
-----------------------------------------------------------

Elijah felt bliss, he was bathing in a king sized porcelain enamored steel bath tub with roses and other kinds of skin care product that was inside the tub.

"Life couldn't get any better" he sighed smiling while his eyes closed. Elijah leans back on the bathtub and was about to spend another 30 minutes soaking in the warm water when from the upper left side of his field of view popped up the caller ID of his father, Ej picked up the call and got out of the bathtub.

[Hiroshi Pine]
[Answer call]

"Hey dad what's up?"

"I was just checking in see how've you been.

"Im fine dad, can you send me a few eddies? I just found a new job but they're asking for supplies I need for the job."

"Sure I'm sending it now - I'm on my way down Reyes bring the case for the dealings - Sorry son I need to go, Call me if you need anything. Oh and go to a riperdoc tonight get the eye attached a client wants to meet you tomorrow. "

Hiroshi hangs up the call and from the corner of Elijah's eyes 20,000 euro dollars was transfered to his account.

                   20,000+
------------------------
Total          67,390

A sweat dropped from his cheek and he scratched his head. Elijah went up to the mirror and fixed himself up before going to the city's gun shop.

Elijah stared at the mirror, he had wet black hair, his eyes blue and his back having an angel wing  tattoo and a skull stabbed at the top with flowers surrounding in the middle of his back between the wings.

Elijah went out of the bathroom after he dried himself and wore his white tshirt under a limited edition leather jacket. near the biceps of the jacket was a horizontal white line on both arms and two dragons facing each other forming a heart.

After preparing to leave Ej went to his room's personal armory and took one Nue Hand gun and pocketed two magazines inside the jacket. with how the city is at night time. You'll die the moment you're weaponless when you get tackled to an alleyway and those chances increase when your a son of one of the growing businesses in Night City. Especially when he was about to go to Little China where the Tyger Claw gang operates.

The meeting he would have with his father's client bothered him so much he was already thinking of how he would make the client to disapprove of him but still keep the reputation of his father high.

Elijah loved guns but he hated the idea of just sitting on a desk managing stocks, investors and shitty employees.

Elijah went beside the apartment complex that he bought last week he grabbed his bike and rode to the location of the nearest gun shop.

He parked his bike infront of a building that was just a block from his apartment, He could've just walk but he felt that riding his 100,000 eddies bike satisfy himself that the gift his father gave him will always be up to use

He used the elevator and punched in the 4th floor the shop was called Rifles and Pistols in blue neon lighting When he entered the shop
"Ah look who we have here, looking to buy more gear Ej? Or just window shop'n?" The weapon vendor asked smiling

"Here to buy Wilson, You got new suppressors? For Hand guns I mean"

"Seriously? Why a suppressor? -Oh before I almost forgot"

Wilson walked to the door behind him, he appeared minutes later with a silver briefcase Wilson slid the box to the small window opening of the thick metalic mesh that was protecting the gun vendors in the shop.