El Coyote Cojo

"Psstt...Psst, Eli, wake up" Judy said in a whisper.

Elijah groans and stretches his arm forward, he looks at judy at his side and looked at the girl behind him.

Hannah was leaning on the back door of the van and was hugging her knees she is awake and still completely wary of the people who saved her.

Elijah took out a cigar and used the van's cigarette lighter to light it. Elijah puffed the Cigar outside the window and exits the Van.

"Should I come with You?" Judy asked.

"It's fine, You can stay and rest,  I'll go talk with Sir Ibarra," Elijah said going to the back of the van and opening the back door. "Come on Hannah Your father is waiting for you inside the bar,"

Hannah gets off the Van and they walk towards the El Coyote's entrance. The bar's entrance had a skull of a bull below a neon entrance that said EL COYOTE COJO.

When they entered the bar they were met with loud bar music the place was old but colorful and the building looked like a bar where hookers do their thing.

They saw Sebastian Ibarra sitting in front of the bartender with his bodyguard standing behind him, The two of them walk towards Ibarra and sat beside him.

"Sir Ibarra this girl is Hannah, The gig is done Is there anything else I need to do?" Elijah asked with a cigar between his fingers.

"Mister Pines, Just call me Padre no need for formalities," Ibarra said, drinking a glass of alcohol. "Good job on the gig, I expected you to fail, Yet you did so much better than I thought, You brought her back alive" Ibarra smiled.

"We thought she was dead, Her chest wasn't moving to breathe, and her heart -" Elijah got interrupted by Ibarra, he called out to the bartender with a wave of his hand.

"Pepe, Two shots of Painkillers for this man beside me,"

"On its way Padre!" The bartender yelled.

"The girl has both synthetic lungs and a heart. it doesn't need to expand like the organ, the same as the heart, Isn't that right Mija?" Ibarra said looking at the girl.

The bartender arrived with two shot glasses of tequila and placed them in front of Elijah.

"Tequila?" Elijah asked

"One of the best Painkillers is alcohol drink it, You keep grunting your face and clenching your stomach, Got punched by his cyberware hm?"

"Yep I was lucky that I have stronger skin thanks to the Nanos," Elijah said drinking the 2 Shots of tequila.

"Here is the payment for the job, Her father paid upfront, pretty stupid if you ask me," Ibarra slides a stack of cash on the table. "15,000 eddies, it already has the bonus of bringing her alive, We thought she was dead so you bringing her alive will make her father give more eddies."

Elijah pocketed the money and thanked Ibarra,

"Padre, I want to ask you something," Elijah said.

"Go ahead"

Elijah took the Drug out of his pocket and put it in front of Ibarra, Ibarra looks down and examines the needle.

"Ai, It's a combat drug, it's new on the market I saw it a few times on the Black market but it's still in development, how did you get one of these?" He asked

"I got it from Hernadez's corpse he used this and he became unstable, Do you have any clue who made this drug?"

"The Drug is called El Demonyo, It's hard to tell who made it since it's new but the people who try to sell this to the Tinos say it's from Watson," Ibarra said after inspecting the drug.