Prove Yourself

Elijah opens his eyes and sits up from the sofa he was sleeping on, He looks around him and remembered that he slept at Judy's apartment, he looks at the clock and saw that it was 9 in the morning, Elijah stands up from the sofa and walks to Judy's room and knocks on the door, there was no answer, He slightly slid open  the door and peeks inside,

Judy was hugging a pillow and was still sleeping.

Elijah goes to her kitchenette and cooks a small breakfast for the two of them, It was simple bacon and egg with French toast and coffee, Elijah eats his breakfast and was glad that he was able to sleep soundlessly.

After eating his food he washes his plate and covers the food he made for Judy, He writes a note saying thanks and wishing her a good day.

he opens the door to leave her apartment but as he opened it he sees an Asian girl with dark pink hair.

"Hello? Who are you?" Elijah asked

"I could say the same to you What are you doing un my girlfriend's apartment?" Maiko asked quite fiercely.

"Girlfriend?" Elijah asked surprised at the news.

Maiko enters the unit and sits on the Chair, she looks at Elijah and raised get eyebrows.

"Yes, girlfriend, Now you can go now I'll just wait for Judy to wake up, come on go on" Maiko insisted when she saw that Elijah wasn't still left.

Elijah shakes his head, hurt that he wasn't informed of Judy's current relationship, and pissed at Judy's girlfriend she was such a bitch.

When Elijah left Judy's apartment he went back to his own to take a bath and change his clothes.

Judy's bedroom door opens and she was surprised to see Maiko on the couch and not Elijah.

"Maiko? what are you doing here?" Judy asked blushing

"Hey pretty girl, Your friend just left," Maiko said walking to Judy and kissing her.

"Oh, You mean Eli?"

"Yeah him, Judy, What happened? You're under eyes are darker than normal."
Maiko said putting her hand on Judy's cheek.

Judy touched Maiko's hand and smiles, "Don't worry, Just had trouble sleeping last night, nothing your pretty little face should worry about," Judy said hugging her girlfriend. "Did Elijah say anything before he left?" She added

"No, But he seems pretty surprised to hear that you are my girlfriend, does he not know you are lesbian?" Maiko asked her eyebrows raising.

"Maiko I'm Bi, not Lesbian, And of course, he knows, he knows that I'm lesbian,"
Judy explained.

"What?" Maiko asked frowning

"He knows I'm lesbian he doesn't know I'm Bi."

"Why?" Maiko asked in a tone like she was accusing her she was about to crime she was about to commit.

"So why'd you come over?" Judy asked trying to change the topic.

"Oh! I'm glad you asked, Sweety can you upgrade my virtu? just a little code change here and there? pretty please? I cooked you breakfast before you get to work, hope you like it." Maiko said trying to woo her over with the breakfast Elijah cooked.

---------------------------------
Elijah just finished bathing and was now going to call Maine to tell him about the gig he finished, Elijah tried not to think about what maiko told him earlier, It disturbed him very much and he felt hurt that it was hidden from him.

Elijah shakes his head removing the thought of it from his mind, He pulls out his contacts that appeared on the screen in his eyes and called Maine's number

[Who is it?] Maine answered

"It's me, Elijah, I finished a gig," Elijah said walking out of his unit and going down to the ground floor.

[That fast?! I don't fucking believe you show me proof.] Maine argued

"What!? What do you me to do bring you his severed head?"  Elijah asked sarcastically

[You did a hitman job?] Maine asked sounding impressed.

"No, The gig was a body retrieval, Had to kill a man named Christopher Hernandez," Elijah said rubbing the bridge of his nose.

[Fine, Come to Watson one of the garages near the megabuilding H10]

"Alright see ya there," Elijah said, he calls his bike and rode it to Watson, On the way Judy sent him a text message that pooped up at the corner of his eye.

[Hey, sorry that you found out about Maiko like that, I was going to tell you but you know....it just went past my head.]

[It's fine Judy, You can tell me more about her later, I'm gonna meet Maine and his crew see ya.] Elijah texted back.

Elijah arrived at the Megabuilding 5minutes later, He saw Maine eating at the Ramen stand that was posted on the ground floor of the Megabuilding.

"I never thought a guy like you would like Japanese dishes," Elijah said sitting down beside him.

"what can I get you?" The food stand owner asked

"Oh, I'm just waiting for him," Elijah replied.

Maine lowers his sunglasses and looks and Elijah, he slurps down the rest of the noodles and exhales in satisfaction.

"So, Give me the dates what of the gig did you do? who gave you the job and why the hell are you always beaten up when we meet?" Maine asked fiddling with the toothpick that was between his teeth.

"I already told you, it was Body retrieval, a guy named Hernandez kills people and f**ks their corpses, The girl Judy and I saved turned out to be alive, and Padre Ibarra gave me the gig" Elijah answered.

"Hah! how did you find him in this one helluva large city? This Judy friend of yours tracked him down?"

"No, his location was already in this shard that Padre gave me," Elijah said showing the info shard to Maine.

Maine inserts the shard into his neural slot, turning blue indicating that he was reading the documents inside the shard.

"Ah, I see now, kinda lame as a job but good enough," Maine said taking out the chip and giving it back to Elijah, "Come on kid, let's go"

Maine walks down the street and enters the very familiar van to Elijah's eyes, he was about to ask where they were going but a girl with green hair peeked outside the window and smirked at Elijah,

"Well don't just stand there come on! We've got a fun day planned for you" Rebecca said motioning her hands to get in the truck."

Elijah's sweet dropped from his cheek and he sighs deeply, I think this is the day I'm gonna finally die he thought to himself nervouslt as he walks inside the truck and rides the back seat with Rebecca and Kiwi

Maine looks at Elijah and smirks,

"If you want to join my crew then you gotta need to prove yourself," Maine said smiling, Falco starts the engine, and the whole gang goes to Pacifica.