Chapter 6

FAIR WARNING! This chapter will have some "colorful scenes" if you know what I mean so if that makes you uncomfortable, feel free to skip this chapter and I promise you won't miss any crucial information to the story. For the rest of you reading on, enjoy~

Evan breathed in heavily as he felt two large bodies bare down on him, putting almost all their weight on him as they buried their noses on either side of his neck taking long deep breaths of his scent. This feeling of them dragging his scent out of him had a shiver running down Evan's spine who unknowingly arched it, his torso rising off the bed. This gave his mates the chance to wrap an arm under him, lifting him into a sitting position shedding his tux jacket off.

"What is happening?" Evan wanted to ask, his thoughts all over the place as he clung onto the footboard of the bed as they pulled off his shoes and slipped off his socks. A finger grazed down his foot, a laugh bubbling out of Evan who squirmed away from that finger. "That tickles," Evan murmured, blushing, when he felt steel shackles- strong hands wrap around both ankles just before fingers started tickling him. "Wait, no!" Evan cried out which came as more of a squeal, Evan falling back on the bed laughing as they continued to tickle him even as he kicked trying to pull his legs free. "Stop! Please!" Even wheezed between bursts of laughter, tears springing from his eyes trailing down his cheek. He let out a sigh of relief when they let him go, giggle a little coming down from his high, when he felt a tongue against the under side of his chin trailing his face catching his tears. All laughter died and he bloomed from within Evan, heating up his face in a blush as another tongue licked at his face lapping at his shed tears.

"Sweet," a soft voice murmured, rubbing the tip of their nose against Evan's cheek who was gripping the sheets underneath him.

"Very sweet," a second voice came as a rumbling purr, a pair of lips pressing against his temple in a soft kiss.

"W-who...." Evan swallowed audibly, blushing beet red feeling the hot breath of his mates fanning his face who were staring at him though he still couldn't make out their features. He really needed to get a new pair of glasses. "Who are you?" Evan asked, squinting at the dark haired one but he could barely make out a pair of lips that parted, the brunette panting heavily, before he and the blonde suddenly dove down with both their heads hovering over his chest. Evan hadn't realized that his shirt, that they had ripped open earlier, had fallen open leaving his upper torso bare. He was made keenly aware of it when both his nipples were sucked between a pair of lips, Evan let out a sharp cry throwing his head back as both of his mates started to suckle at his nipples. Tongues pressed against the nubs, pressing down on them and swirling around causing strange shivers to spread out against Evan's skin who let out a mewlish moan. "You know there's no milk in there, right?" Evan found himself asking, blushing in embarrassment seeing two blurry blobs bobbing up and down slightly as they sucked at his chest like babies. He was ignored, both of them sucking harder causing Evan to groan a little. He tried to push them away, his attempts foiled as his arms shook too much and he found he didn't want to, so Evan circled his arms around them settling his hands against the back of their heads. "So this is what it's like to breastfeed," Evan thought, almost laughing out loud as he felt them biting at his flesh or pulling on the nubs.

When they were satisfied, Evan blushing in embarrassment feeling his chest wet with saliva, they helped sit Evan up again and slipped off his shirt. Evan took it from them, using it to clean his chest, when he let out a yelp as his legs were pulled up off the bed causing Evan to flop back onto the bed pressing his shirt against his chest. They were taking off his pants! "What are you doing!" Evan squeaked, reaching down blindly to pull his pants back up, but they easily slipped it off along with his underwear before dragging Evan from the foot of the bed to the head, his head plopping down on a pillow as he tried to cover his chest and private parts with his shirt blushing nuclear red. Thankfully, they didn't try to take his shirt from him. Not yet, anyway.