Canis Lykaon

PoV (Tobio)

I woke up with a start. There is this tiny puppy licking my face and my immediate reaction would be to push it away but for some reason I can feel a connection between us.

???: Your finally awake.

Hearing the voice I looked around at my surroundings. I am in a huge library in a room that is the size of a mansion. I then see man that I talked to before sitting on a chair and reading a book that he has not bothered to look up from. He said his name was Aizen right?

Tobio: What was that sir? Those shadows?

Aizen got up and handed me the book he was reading.

Aizen: Read this book and you will understand everything.

The book talked of Myths. Things that I know are just made up story's. With everything that happened last night I cannot rule out anything though.

It talked of a Great War and the creations of the biblical god. Sacred Gears. Weapons that some humans are born with. It gives them great power but in exchange it involves them in the supernatural world.

There is also the 13 Longinus. Weapons that can allow humans to kill gods. One of them has a check by it, so I read about it.

Canis Lykaon: In the past, the god of the bible used two individual sources for the Canis Lykaon. One of them being the King of Arcadia, Lycaon who incurred the wrath of Zeus, causing the King to be turned into a wolf after being cursed; and Ame-no-Ohabari, the divine sword in Shintoism used to kill Hinokagutsuchi. As a result of the distortion caused by the union of both, the Sacred Gear was turned from a wolf into a dog. Lycaon's curse also tainted the legendary sword, resulting in the blade losing its divinity and turning into an ominous blade.

Is this were this dog comes from. Looking down at my feet from my sitting position, I can see the dog snuggled up to my feet. This is Canis Lykaon? When he said that I can be strong, he meant that I had the power to kill gods?

The man in question then spoke up

Aizen: Like I said, you can become powerful enough to control your own fate. To protect those you care about, and those you will care about in the future. Do you wish to know more about your power?

I picked up the dog and quickly nodded my head. I will need all the knowledge that I can get.

Aizen: Very well. Canis Lykaon summons a black dog, which also acts as an Independent Avatar with its own instincts. Canis Lykaon can produce blades that are able to slice apart Gods and Buddhas as Ame-no-Ohabari, is also inside of it. The blades can appear from the shadows in your vison, or stright from the dog. Try it.

I did as told and nothing happened

Aizen: Sacred gears work off of your will and desires. You are not asking but telling your power to make the sword. You have to want it.

I tried again and this time I was able to summon a black dagger from the dog.

Aizen: Good. The power will grow with you. So get acquainted with the dog. Your training starts tomorrow.

Tomorrow? So soon. I look down at my lap and see the dog looking up at me.

Tobio: I'm going to call you, Jin.

Jin: *Bark*

Time Skip: 3 years

I walk down the halls of the Sitri mansion. Even though none of the Sitri know that I am here. My lords power still impresses me to this day. To be able to control one of the 4 Great Satan's is no easy feat. I still remember his response when I asked him about it.

Aizen: People believe what they want to believe. Serafall Leviathan finds it easier to believe that I am the perfect child and so does everyone else. After all. Why would they want to believe anything else?

His power to control them is impressive but his swordsmanship is even more impressive to me. No matter how hard I train, I doubt that I will ever be at his level. Though I have improved myself.

Jin has now grown up from a puppy to a fully grown hound. Aizen even trained Jin which would have been hilarious to watch if I did not have to train like hell as well.

Now that It has been 3 years of hard training, I can finally use my balance breaker for 10 minutes before I cant take it and have to power down. Aizen says that it is because of my age but other than that he is impressed with my growth.

 Aizen says that it is because of my age but other than that he is impressed with my growth

(Tobio is younger than this picture because he is only 11 currently) 

I continue to walk the halls before I arrive at the library that I know my lord spends most of his time in. I walk in and I see a small 8 year old child seated on lord Aizens favorite chair.

It was shocking to me that my lord was actually younger than me but I know that mentally he is way above me. I walk towards him before bowing and then standing straight.

Tobio: You called me, Lord Aizen.

He then looked up from the book in his lap

Aizen: You have done well in your training and have showed your competence. You will soon be rewarded.

I bow my head again to show my gratitude 

Tobio: Thank you my lord. Is there a reason for your current appearance, if I may ask? 

He then stood up and began to walk towards the door.

Aizen: At the age of eight all high-class devils receive their evil pieces. Wouldn't want them to hand the pieces to nothing now would we? Wait here for my return.

I nod my head and he leaves. I know that if i proved to not be weaker than I am right now that he would probably kill me. So I do what ever any other 11 year old would do when they are praised by their parental figure.

I breakdance.