Return of someone from Past

6 MONTHS LATER, SMITH'S INDUSTRIES,

"I hope everything is clear, let's start with the presentations." Aron Smith said standing in front of other businessmen in his conference hall. He took his seat at the head chair of the table while Prachi and Arav were sitting next to Frank's seat who was sitting beside his elder brother.

"I am here to present XD Constructions..." the man started giving his presentation.

Everyone was listening to the man standing even Prachi and Arav, but after some time, she started feeling uncomfortable. It felt like someone was staring at her intently but she wasn't able to pinpoint who due to very low light in the conference hall.

She started fidgeting with the pen in her hand while shifting in her seat. Seeing the movement from his peripheral view, Arav turned toward Prachi and asked "Is she okay?"

"Ye..yes" Prachi shuttered while giving him a fake smile,

Arav knew something was not right and this was not nervousness but he didn't know what to do. He holds Prachi's hand and squeezes it lightly while focusing on the presenter. Prachi smiles at his gesture and feels a bit safe with him.

"Now Raisinghania Industries," Frank announces sitting in his seat,

Listening to this Arav gave a last squeeze to Prachi's hand before releasing it, she closes her eyes and took a deep breath, and move towards the screen.

"Good evening everyone, Myself Prachi Arora, and I am here to represent Raisinghania Industries. We all know that the land on which we are planning to make the apartments is in an isolated area, far from the city and market. If we want customers to come to our apartments we have to construct them in such a way so that people could get attracted to that place. Like everyone, even we had our designs for infrastructure but with that, we should provide small shops as well. So if someone requires anything in urgency they could go there only..." Prachi explained their plan to everyone which impressed the Smith brothers while other companies' representatives were frowning slightly,

"So this is all, any questions?" Prachi asked after finishing the presentation.

"Miss Arora you told us that we should make shops in the society, but did you think that making shops over there will decrease the number of flats in one building." Mr. Evans said smirking at her.

"I understand what you are trying to say sir, but making nine hundred flats and increasing our sales by attracting customers is better than making a thousand flats and letting most of the flats remain empty," Prachi replied confidently, still feeling that uncomfortable feeling in the pit of her stomach but ignored it.

"How are you so sure that all thousand flats won't get sold?" Mr. Evans again questioned while narrowing his eyes.

"Sir if we provide you with a very big and luxurious villa in Barking Riverside will you sell your current house and move over there permanently?" Prachi asked still smiling at Mr. Evans,

"Why will I sell my current house and live there permanently, I could go there for vacations but not permanently. But how is this related to this topic?" Mr. Evans frown at her question.

"I am coming there sir but why will you not go there, I mean you are getting a spacious house with all types of luxuries why are you denying the offer," Prachi questioned confidently.

"Because nothing is there in that place no cafe, no shops nothing even the railway station is at a distance of thirty minutes." Mr. Evans responded in an irritated voice while looking at Prachi,

Rest everyone was looking at her intrigued why she brought Barking Riverside over here while Arav was smiling, understanding what she was doing.

"Exactly my point. You don't want to live there as that place is isolated, you didn't even bother to ask how will be the villa as you know that, that place is not that suitable. Similarly, even our housing society is in an isolated area, yaa it's not that much isolated like Barking Riverside but then also if compared to other societies it is isolated. We are aiming for middle-class people as our main target and they think thousand times before buying any house as they can't go buy two or three houses as they want. They buy a single one with all their life savings so do you think they will buy a house knowing they will be away from the city with nothing near it."