Part one...

Intro

Emma Miller is a 34 year old country girl working and living in New York

Emma Miller is a 34 year old country girl working and living in New York. Working two jobs as a healthcare taker for kids and as a part time hair and makeup stylist she spends her days with famous people in her salon. Her down to earth no nonsense attitude made her loveable amongst people.

Emma was a typical southern belle. long blond hair and a beautiful face and a body to die for. guys were always trying to get her attention but failed everywhere and that included the most famous ever on the planet.

The work she does with kids makes her volunteer at different charities for the kids and she is very hands on when it comes to raising money. So what will happen if she wins a prize because her donations and the kids make her go and collect her prize.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THIS, IT'S JUST FOR FUN. SMUT WARNING

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chapter one...

Donate and help Everyday SuperHeroes with spreading help and happiness.

Win an amazing and exciting date day/night with one our own celebrities spokesperson

Actor Chris Evans will take you to the happiest place on earth and go behind the scene with our own Captain America

Actress Lily James is going to take you to her favorite spots in the big apple and shopping budget included and to end the date drink and dinner until the morning comes.

Actor Pablo Schreider loves the outdoors and nature and he'd love to take you on a tour through mountains, showing the beauty of nature and the peace that comes along with it.

And ofcourse we have many more other prizes.

What do you have to do to win one of these prizes?

Make a donation to our Everyday Hero Fund that helps kids and their families in need no matter where they are from or what the needed help is. it doesn't matter if it's children, adults, refugees, animals or our planet.

So good luck!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Come one Emma you have to do this! Please, please? The kids looked at me and begged me to enter the competition. Okay okay okay.. i'll do it so back off she laughed and with a sigh she closed the tab on her computer and leaned back in her chair. Emma couldn't believe she just entered that competition for a date with someone she never met or thought she knew before that fundraiser all because of the kids– yes she looked them up and could have slapped herself for forgetting Captain America and Cinderella, but the guy from American Gods was something else, not having heard about him until now – and they didn't even know she existed on planet earth themself. It was dumb and luck probably wasn't on her side but at least she'd done something good for those that needed it. The winning letter wouldn't be hers, so she didn't bother with keeping tabs on it.