Part six

Chapter twelve

The next morning Emma and Pablo woke up to their alarm. Babe we have to get up and I have to pee, can you move please as she kissed his arm. reluctantly he removed his arm from her waist and watched her get out of bed just wearing her thong.. That ass he thought. She grabbed his hoodie from last night and put it on.

About 10 minutes later she came back with two cups of coffee. Are you awake? barely he grunted. I have some coffee for you.. he opened his eyes and finally gave in pulling himself up against the headboard. He was watching her with sleepy eyes, messy curls, legs underneath her in his hoodie on the bed. It did things to him as he wetted his lips just watching her enjoying the silence and view outside. He noticed a small red hickey just behind her ear. making him relive last night. after they got to the cabin they had sex. not just sex but I love you sex. It was slow, gentle but deep and very meaningful.

Any plans for today he asked, pulling her out her thoughts. We can go and do the trail or stay in? it's early.. up for another hike? it's not a hike just a path with sights along with some other stuff she smiled. What do you want? I kinda wanna chill for today because we do have to leave early. So how about breakfast, shower and walking and lunch and dinner here? if that is okay?... i have some books she blushed. Sounds perfect as I took a sip of his coffee. It always amazes me no matter where we are. You always find good coffee making her smile. I'm gonna shower and warm up, why don't you order some breakfast. as he felt him minutes later jump in the shower with her for a hot make out session, believe me things got heated when he picked her up and put her against the wall but breakfast was coming she kissed him. finally giving up he smiled and got out showing off his body. still wet not caring if anyone could see him.. btw Schreiber I hate cold showers making him laugh as he dressed himself in some jeans and a blue shirt.

Emma? breakfast is here. Coming!

She quickly changed into some black pants, black band tee and her flannel shirt topping it off with loose hair and her brown boots

She quickly changed into some black pants, black band tee and her flannel shirt topping it off with loose hair and her brown boots. She did apply some light makeup and made sure she looked cute as her mind wandered off to yesterday. Yesterday's sex was so different it was loving and gentle. Nothing like she was used to with men, but Pablo was different. She felt her heart explode last night and even now as she blushed just thinking about last night.

Arriving at the trail they grabbed hands and made their way towards the path. even though it was the same park, it was so big you could see all kinds of things. about 30 minutes in they arrived at the zipline trail. It followed the same trail but in more of a zigzag line. He looked at Emma. Oh no.. not a chance. not even you as she stepped back at a chuckling Pablo. Babe come on, it's really fun.. noPe this is just a tad too much. Why don't you go.. I can't leave you. you aren't it's the same trail only i get to walk and you get to be a young boy pretending to fly like his favorite superhero she said tilting her head full of sarcasm. Are you sure? We came here together. I'm sure go I will be fine. I'll join the rest and have fun as she stepped closer to him and kissed him. I mean it.. go have fun she smiled. see you on the other side okay?