Part two...

Chapter three

Two hours later they arrived at the Imst toboggan run and he could see Emma swallow when she saw the lift to get to the top.

"Do we have to take that lift?"

"Well, it would help get there faster. I'll be with you the whole time."

Her head jerked with a stiff nod, gripping the door handle as if her life depended on it

Her head jerked with a stiff nod, gripping the door handle as if her life depended on it. "Come on, you can do this."

They got out of the jeep, masks in hand and went to get tickets for the lift and run. Pablo paid and grabbed Emma's hand. She was so scared and breathing hard as she looked at the empty seats swinging as they moved uphill. "Just breathe, I'm here and you can hold my hand all the way up there." He said as he felt her fears and shakes

"I hope for you that you'll hold onto me when I pass out on that thing." She mumbled as her injured hand was starting to throb and after this little adventure she'd have to stop and grab her medication, knowing it was going to be a bitch if she kept it like this for too long.

An older couple behind them laughed as Emma glared at him. "Oh, aren't they lovely Philip? Just like us on our first date."

Pablo let out a chuckle, putting his arm around her shoulder and pulling her into his side, her head just about reaching his own shoulder. They grabbed the next seat that came by to take them to the top and Emma immediately latched onto Pablo's arm.

"Give me your hand, Emma . Once up there we'll have so much fun."

"Your word in god's ear or I'll scream yours off." She grabbed his hand and tried to slow her racing heart, squeezing it whenever the seat swayed a bit.

At the top she finally breathed a bit easier, finally getting off the lift and hopefully getting back downhill in one piece. Keep breathing and look Pablo said as he guided her towards the edge. She closed her eyes and let him guide her as she felt him stand behind her putting his hand around her waist with her back to his chest. Feel safe? she nodded yes, I won't let you go i'll keep you here but open your eyes.

Emma opened her eyes and saw a beautiful sight. mountains, green everywhere and skye to die for but then she saw how high she was as she tried to step back. Breath Emma just Breath and look. everything is solid and still. it's a mountain nothing can happen I got you.. Emma felt herself calm under his words as her heart and breathing fully calmed down.