Part seven

Chapter fifteen

Babygirl if you are still laying in bed with the chief you will have a rude awakening. Pablo and Emma heard as her uncle stood outside on a horse. your dad will be here in 15 minutes to collect the both of you. Okay Uncle John we are coming!

Baby, what should I wear? jeans and a shirt, old ones if you have. Emma braided her hair and put on some jeans, her old boots and dark denim blouse. Pablo changed into some old jeans, his old boots and a fire dept shirt. walking hand in hand they walked towards her dad waiting for them at the horses stables. breakfast is in the pan toast on the table. her dad made eggs and toast along with coffee above the firepit. Good morning Hanwi, Chief, he laughed.

Morning Sir. How did you sleep? Jake asked. like a baby i fell asleep and woke up 15 minutes ago. It's peaceful here. That is because it's early and the chaos will start in a few minutes. Do you need help dad as Emma finished her breakfast. Course I do you the best I prepared Sally for you as a big smile came onto her face. Sally's here as she jumped up and ran towards the barn really really fast. Wow.. Pablo watched her shoot him towards the stables.

Chief mind helping us today? no of course not what can I do

Chief mind helping us today? no of course not what can I do. Can you ride? I can do just the basics. That will be good enough. We are gonna grab the cows and guide them here. just stay close and peaceful. We will do the rest. They kept talking for a couple of minutes until they heard a horse run past them. Emma was sitting on a beautiful blond horse with a cowboy hat on running and jumping over fences having the time of her life. Come on let's get going, I'll show you your horse cause I don't wanna make her mad Jake said.

This is Freya Jake said as he grabbed the reins of a huge pitch black horse with long dark manes. She's beautiful, this is one of the strongest we have who can pull a guy with your height and weight. go easy on her cause she is fast and sensitive. Need help getting up? no got it he said as he got up without any problems. Ride to Emma we will meet you there.

You are kidding? you got Freya? hey DAD! WHAAT! He gets to ride Freya but I can't

You are kidding? you got Freya? hey DAD! WHAAT! He gets to ride Freya but I can't. HE'S THE CHIEF HE NEEDS HAVE AN AWESOME HORSE DID YOU WANT HIM TO RIDE POOR OLD SALLY? Pablo laughed at the two of them going at each other. what are you laughing at, you got the biggest and fastest horse there is. Well i'm the chief that's why i get to him smirking.

a group of workers gathered and rode behind Jake and Emma. Emma was leading without realizing it. Jake smiled as he watched his daughter feeling like herself again. He watched John looking around and finally made a stop. okay people nice and fast and keep an eye on those young bulls. Chief stay here and make sure you stay here and block this path for the black bulls.

Remember nice and easy Jake called and Rilland you take the lead. The horses spread out and around the grazing cows. Pablo watched as the group carefully drifted the cows together except one Bull was being stubborn as he made a sprint towards Pablo. Bracing for impact Freya understood what was needed as she stomped her feet and blocked the way the bull came. It took off running Jake ran along and tried to grab it with his lasso but failed 

 It took off running Jake ran along and tried to grab it with his lasso but failed 

but Emma succeeded. Seeing her like this was really fucking hot. And Jake yells as the horses pick up speed making the cows move and run towards the ranch. Come in chief! Pablo followed them as he joined Jake at the back while everyone else was running further away.

That was something else. Another first? Pablo nodded. We should do this then with the boys. They will get a kick out of it. They will

Some of us are gonna go up the mountains for two or three days. Just men and camping, making sure others keep our lands and protect wildlife. Would you like to come?.. I would but let me talk to Em first. Good choice Son.

Arriving back home dirty and tired they sat down and drank a beer. Today was a good day Pablo said as he laid his head back in the sofa. It was i had fun, it been a while since i was Riding. He smiled with his eyes closed. I need to ask you something. Sure. You dat asked me if i wanted to come a long with a guys trip in the mountains for checking the land and wildlife. It was silent for seconds almost minutes . He opened his eyes and saw a gleaming Emma. He did? He nodded.. It's official he likes you as she kissed him. Don't I smell bad.. I don't care, this is you in a hot cowboy version as she sat on his lap putting her arms around his neck. You looked very hot and sexy in that horse Chief. I did hmmm as she kissed his sleep and deep. Deepening the kiss with her tongue. She pulled his hairs in his neck while she scooter forward so she would sit on him as she felt his hands exploring her body. Here or bedroom? He moaned between kisses.. shower baby as he pushed herself into his lap making him growl at her. Grabbing her ass as he stood up and made his way towards the shower to get lost in the girl he loved.

Days passed as Emma and Pablo helped around the ranch until the trip came up

Days passed as Emma and Pablo helped around the ranch until the trip came up. Okay keep each other safe and feet dry as she kissed her dad goodbye in the cheek but stopped in front of Pablo. He grabbed her face and smiled. Three days Tops. I know I trust you! Don't go off the path because of snakes and stay with my dad. I will have as he finally leaned and kissed. Have fun! As she waved them goodbye. He got Freya again making her happy. Das trusted one of his best horses to him. Was this a test? So he can see how caring he is or could be