Chapter 7

"Nobody's perfect, uh
Nobody's perfect, ay ay, uh
Hey, but you're perfect for me
Nobody's perfect, uh (Ay, ay, ay)
Nobody's perfect, ay
Hey, but you're perfect for me
We rollin', we ridin'
He like to go inside and
I love to go all night and
We rock the boat, Poseidon
I love to call your name, name, name
Yeah, baby, I love to call your name, name, name, ay."
J.Cole ft. Missy Elliott "Nobody's Perfect"

Nicole

"I'm starting to think I'm just paranoid because we haven't seen anything incriminating since we installed those cameras over a month ago." I sighed, covering my face. I connected with that tech guy Nicole recommended. I told Kennedy I was going away for a week for work. I left the house yesterday and actually crashed at a hotel for the night.

Luis and I have been in his van since 6 am. It's parked literally less than 10 houses down from mine. 11 hours later, no one has entered the house. Kennedy has just been laying around all day talking on the phone and eating my food.

"Maybe today's our lucky day." I looked up at the screen that was zoomed in at the front door. There was this clown *ss n*gga standing there with a f*cking durag. I watched as Kennedy pulled him into the house.

"I know she's not going to do what I'm thinking."  I stared at the next camera like a hawk. This dude slipped off his shoes and Kennedy took off her dress. She motioned for him to follow her. I immediately jumped out of the van and ran towards my house.

"Dewayne! Dewayne stop!" I heard Luis yell from behind me. I paid him no mind as I bolted inside the house. The living room was empty, so I went to the room to find her sitting on top of him.

"So this is what you do?" Kennedy immediately jumped off of him and the dude sat up looking confused.

"Dewayne, it's not what it looks like."

"Shut the f*ck up! I can't believe you would do this sh*t in my house and in my bed."

"Bro, I know this is your sister but I think she's old enough to have a boyfriend." My head tilted sideways and my eyes bulged wide open like Stewie Griffin's as my attention turned to his random guy.

"What the f*ck are you talking about?"

"Kennedy said this was her brother's house."

"Man, this is my house and Kennedy is my girl. Well, she was because you can have her now."

"Dewayne, we can talk about this." Kennedy pleaded, trying to touch my arm and I snatched it away.

"Don't you dare touch me. Both of you, get the h*ll out of my house right now before my true colors come out."

"Bro, I'm sorry. I would have never came up in here if I knew she had a dude. I don't roll like that. Kennedy, you wrong as h*ll. Lose my number." I watched this man grab his jacket and walk out.

"Why are you still here Kennedy?"

"Don't put this all on me."

"What are you talking about?"

"I tried so hard to be a good girlfriend, but you didn't make it easy because as hard you tried to deny it, you were in love with Nicole, I know you did. I never had all of you! To fill those voids, I saw other dudes. Yeah I was wrong, trifling, whatever you want to call it but you were too."